The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Blasphemous 2

Heaven Angel

4 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:
So, what do you guys think?

Jackpot? Goldmine? Just a 'buzz' for few days/weeks?

People said the minigames will get old and boring, but so far they haven't. I'd say they've hit the jackpot, and capitalized on it by launching it on PS+. This could be the next Rocket League.

5 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Looks great but I wonder what kind of absurd hardware it must be running on? Lots of detail, lots of flame effects, paticle effects, lots of shadows, lots of fur 

The best money can buy?

according to joe this isn't the full game, just a trailer to pick up a publisher and add devs.

full game IF it does release could be downgraded, or could have performance issues if it holds up these graphics.

There was a strange chinese shooting game with very good graphics, last i heard it was in early access hell :rofl:

it was made by just one guy iirc

19 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

That monkey protagonist is too OP. He is ninjutsu trained monkey and can turn into a gorrila with tail, some kind of buffed version of ninjutsu monkey and a giant a*s bee !! 

He can also fly on his own special magic cloud like pic related.

or rather pic related can fly on a cloud like Monkey King since he's the original

how-about-the-nimbus-cloud-that-he-rides

• Heaven Angel changed the title to The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Nobody Saves the World
  • Heaven Angel changed the title to The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Blasphemous 2