The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Blasphemous 2

Heaven Angel

Don't know if we've a dedicated thread for it, but just started playing Hollow Knight , which I got as part of ps+ games.  I usually hate these side scrollers, but damn this game is good.  The foreboding in-game atmosphere, the elegant game design, the feeling of being completely lost and having to find your way back, the difficultly curve etc, makes this game really interesting. 

Here's the ign review:

Edited by Ne0
  • Like 2

On 11/29/2020 at 11:37 AM, Ne0 said:

Don't know if we've a dedicated thread for it, but just started playing Hollow Knight , which I got as part of ps+ games.  I usually hate these side scrollers, but damn this game is good.  The foreboding in-game atmosphere, the elegant game design, the feeling of being completely lost and having to find your way back, the difficultly curve etc, makes this game really interesting. 

Here's the ign review:

Just spent 70hrs on this and managed to get the first ending. To get the subsequent 2 endings, one has to go through a platforming gauntlet called The White Palace, which going by the youtube videos, I do not think I have it in me. 

Also I had never given so much time to any side scroller before. 

• Heaven Angel changed the title to The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Nobody Saves the World
  • Heaven Angel changed the title to The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Blasphemous 2