The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Blasphemous 2

Heaven Angel

2 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Just spent 70hrs on this and managed to get the first ending. To get the subsequent 2 endings, one has to go through a platforming gauntlet called The White Palace, which going by the youtube videos, I do not think I have it in me. 

Also I had never given so much time to any side scroller before. 

I can't even get past the first level man, the knight loses a life even if the enemy as much as bumps into him  :-/  And I don't even know how to handle that black ghost thingy in the lower levels !

Edited by Ne0

• Heaven Angel changed the title to The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Haven

Haven is a charming and unusual sci-fi RPG about love prevailing above all else, although between its thrilling gravity boot rides and respectable combat are long spans of monotonous resource gathering and clean-up.

Available on Game Pass !

Edited by rdsarna

2 hours ago, Ne0 said:

I can't even get past the first level man, the knight loses a life even if the enemy as much as bumps into him  :-/  And I don't even know how to handle that black ghost thingy in the lower levels !

Stick through it bro. The game is uncannily hard in the beginning especially when you dont have much of the movesets compared to other metroidvanias. But slowly not only will you get comfortable with the basic flow but you will also earn moves and charms that make it easier. Save up your geos. There are some essential charms that you need to buy outright like the one that shows your position on map or auto collecting geos. 

Some of the later levels are astoundingly beautiful. Wait until you reach the City of Tears. This world is massive and is filled with secrets and awesome shortcuts to other areas. 

And the lesser I talk about the boss fights the better it is. You are in for a treat. 

• Heaven Angel changed the title to The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Nobody Saves the World
  • Heaven Angel changed the title to The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Blasphemous 2