The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Blasphemous 2

Heaven Angel

5 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

I remember Shadow Warrior 2 thread but not much public interest so didn't bother.

Can rename it to Shadow Warrior series and update with 3 if you want.

Sure, atleast we can update about the upcoming game.

It looks genuinely good. Doom vibes. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Meh shadow warrior is pretty crap. I got it thinking it'll be like doom. 

Ofcourse we can't compare neck to neck with DOOM, but it comes close to it. An action packed face paced first person shooter. Shadow Warrior 2 got good review scored all around, buy from ACG and many others. 

The unfunny and outdated humor got in the way of SW2 and DOOM's guy is a mute dude. 

Have you saw Shadow Warrior's 3 gameplay? It's better and faster than previous and looks great for a developer like Flying Wild Hog. Devolver always delivers. 

Also there's a comment in that video

FJ9gPTAaAAAhBvZ?format=jpg&name=medium

LEL

• Haha 1

Anyone playing Nobody Saves the World - UPGRADE YOUR RAT form ! I was playing with Knight till the game stops giving your form specific upgrades. You are forced to use other forms, upgrade them, and then only can you move further. 

Upgraded the rat quite late, but the Class B abilities are kick-a*s. Poison enemies by gnawing at them, and use some mana to detonate. Absolutely f**king A ! Rat has replaced Knight as my fav form. :wub:

WHAT A GAME ! :majesty:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Anyone playing Nobody Saves the World - UPGRADE YOUR RAT form ! I was playing with Knight till the game stops giving your form specific upgrades. You are forced to use other forms, upgrade them, and then only can you move further. 

Upgraded the rat quite late, but the Class B abilities are kick-a*s. Poison enemies by gnawing at them, and use some mana to detonate. Absolutely f**king A ! Rat has replaced Knight as my fav form. :wub:

WHAT A GAME ! :majesty:

Been playing LIMBO, i was hearing lot good thing about that game and it delivered. I'll start this next then. 

3 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Been playing LIMBO, i was hearing lot good thing about that game and it delivered. I'll start this next then. 

13 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

"Inside" is also from the same developers as Limbo. That game is also v good

Yup. Both are pretty much genre defining IMO. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Heaven Angel changed the title to The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Weird West
  • Heaven Angel changed the title to The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Blasphemous 2