The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Blasphemous 2

Heaven Angel

Just played the demo on Steam and it was f**king awesome!

Kicking down doors and then kicking the sh*t out of some junkie fools feels very f**king satisfying because of the OTT physics.

Will be keeping an eye out for its release.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

• 1 month later...
  • Heaven Angel changed the title to The Indie Games Thread - Out now: As Dusk Falls
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Heaven Angel changed the title to The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Cult of the Lamb

Go on a feel-good adventure with a brother and sister as they explore dreamscapes and befriend magical creatures. Lost in their imagination, Toto and Gal must stick together and solve puzzles to journey back home. This whimsical puzzle adventure game will make you feel like you're playing a cartoon!

Played Cult of The Lamb for a good 5-6 hrs, pretty good game, there is so much to do in this, and has all the things what you think of in a cult( ritual sacrifices, brainwashing etc.). Just don’t compare it with hades, the combat here is pretty simple. You can grow your cult and there is so much flexibility in this game in how you want to approach with the upgrades and all.

1 hour ago, Shreyans Gupta said:

Played Cult of The Lamb for a good 5-6 hrs, pretty good game, there is so much to do in this, and has all the things what you think of in a cult( ritual sacrifices, brainwashing etc.). Just don’t compare it with hades, the combat here is pretty simple. You can grow your cult and there is so much flexibility in this game in how you want to approach with the upgrades and all.

I'm going to play tonight, let's see how it goes!

On 8/13/2022 at 12:41 AM, STICK3Rboy said:

Thanks for sharing. 

Played this for an hour or so today,and really loving it. Not a fan of point and click games, but this one's EXTREMELY charming. Mini games are a nice diversion. 

Recommended. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Thanks for sharing. 

Played this for an hour or so today,and really loving it. Not a fan of point and click games, but this one's EXTREMELY charming. Mini games are a nice diversion. 

Recommended. 

Nice!

I'm not hugely into point and click games either, but this looks really good. It also has 99% positive reviews (out of 207) on steam so far.

I'll pick it up soon.

Recent Indie Achievements

FaloNbMaAAA82wa?format=png&name=small

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Cult of the lamb was fantastic 

Excellent soundtrack Zero Katana level. 

You can feed you followers a bowl of their own poop and still be friends with them. 

You are the boss and the servant of your cult members. Do anything you want with them but still have to clean their poops. 

After fighting a mini boss in the game I was given the option of lumbers, gold nuggets or big gift. I went for the big gift and got 1 simple coin. 

A cult follower be suspicious of a newer member. I tortured him. Then I realized he was innocent I sacrificed the accuser during the next ritual.

Give cult members your friends/relative names for extra fun. 

I chopped up my 55 year old cult follower who passed away so that I can cook a meal of his meat for everyone else. They've got an increased chance of dying after eating it but their faith in me will be oh so much higher.

You cook meals for them, you stay hungry and do the work. You're their mom. 

Combat is basic but so satisfying. 

• Like 1

• Assassins Creed changed the title to The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Thymesia, Cult of the Lamb
  • Heaven Angel changed the title to The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Blasphemous 2