Half Life writer posts Episode 3 story plot

PS Fan

The day continues to be disappointing. viE2wZx.png 

And here we are. I spoke of my return to this shore. It has been a circuitous path to lands I once knew, and surprising to see how much the terrain has changed. Enough time has passed that few remember me, or what I was saying when last I spoke, or what precisely we hoped to accomplish. At this point, the resistance will have failed or succeeded, no thanks to me. Old friends have been silenced, or fallen by the wayside. I no longer know or recognize most members of the research team, though I believe the spirit of rebellion still persists. I expect you know better than I the appropriate course of action, and I leave you to it. Except no further correspondence from me regarding these matters; this is my final epistle.

zkH6BmG.png zkH6BmG.png zkH6BmG.png

• 8 months later...

Some people making based on that

it is called project borealis

On August 25th 2017, the world changed as we knew it. It was as if the cries of many were all silenced at once when, one random morning, a synopsis was published. This synopsis covered the events of the long awaited Half Life 2: Episode 3.

Since this was a shock to many, and since there was no game to accompany this story, fans were in a mass panic of hysteria, where cars were wrecked and building set on fire. From the ashes rose Project Borealis, a small team dedicated to bringing Epistle 3 to keyboards and mice everywhere.

This small team captured the attention of a lot of the Half Life community, and suddenly fans of the series everywhere came together trying to help this team to fulfill the dream of bringing Epistle 3 to life.

Project Borealis is now a 60+ person team with developers dedicated to reliving the Half Life series with a fresh new episode for fans of the series, old and new, to enjoy.

Project Borealis is being created on Unreal Engine 4 to give it the updated look that Half Life has deserved after all these years. A dedicated team to bring you all brand new assets and updated looks, since the fan base deserves no less than perfection!

We hope you can enjoy the ride with us as we complete this journey

https://www.projectborealis.com/blog/

Archived