Xbox One X

KunjanPSD

Hi, I used to own a PS4, sold it off at right time and now looking to buy either a PS4 Pro or Xbox One X. Been leaning towards Xbox but I  want to know how many people over here actually game on Xbox and any who is gonna upgrade too? Because given the majority of Sale posts are for PS4, I will have a hard time trying to save money for games with no where to sell or trade them later. 

Please give your 2 cents on the matter.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2017 at 8:51 PM, kunjanp said:

Hi, I used to own a PS4, sold it off at right time and now looking to buy either a PS4 Pro or Xbox One X. Been leaning towards Xbox but I  want to know how many people over here actually game on Xbox and any who is gonna upgrade too? Because given the majority of Sale posts are for PS4, I will have a hard time trying to save money for games with no where to sell or trade them later. 

The forum is rather Pro SONY. However, there are few Xbox users too. 

Now, between those two, it is up to you to decide. 

If you want to play exclusives, go for PlayStation 4 Pro. The multiplatform games work quite well too. 

If you want to play multiplatform games, for Xbox One X. Technically multiplatform games will run better on Xbox One X. 

Xbox One X is an upgrade from PlayStation 4 Pro but that is obvious given it is releasing later. 

Xbox also has few exclusive (Forza/Gears of War) but however, they are available on PC. So if you have a decent PC, there is no point in getting Xbox One X just for some visual upgrade. 

If you want the best value for your money and if your main goal is to play, go for PlayStation 4 Pro. Not only you get more exclusive games but you also get to play with a bigger community on the forum and able to sell/trade your games at ease. 

On 9/10/2017 at 8:51 PM, kunjanp said:

I play on Xbox and i have sold few Xbox games on IVG, but still i will advise you to go with PS4 Pro If you want to sell and trade games here on IVG.

Also IVG is Sony land

• 2 months later...

Don't expect games to run better on xbox one x devs don't have time for that you won't feel any difference 

Better to go for ps4 as sony has so many upcoming exclusives while Microsoft has no plans for any exclusive 

Also its easier to sell and buy used ps4 games 

Don't expect games to run better on xbox one x devs don't have time for that you won't feel any difference 
Better to go for ps4 as sony has so many upcoming exclusives while Microsoft has no plans for any exclusive 
Also its easier to sell and buy used ps4 games 
what the what..?? games do run better on x..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Jamin aasmaan ka fark nai hai aaise bola mai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well you said you wont feel any difference.. as someone who owns both the ps4 pro and x i can tell you theres a difference..

I like how the ones who dont even own the console can go around claiming little to no difference in games. 

@OP: This thread on this forum won't help you make your decision one bit.

Buy the PS4 Pro. Since you are coming from the 4. The upgrade of 4 to the pro is marginal at best... 1080p to 1440p on most pro enhanced tiles with a few exceptions which hit 2160p.

On the Xbox side you go from 720p/900p on the Xbox One/One S to 1600p-1800p on the Xbox One X on most enhanced games with quite a few hitting 2160p. 

There are tons of videos already available comparing the X Enhanced games to the Pro counterpart. You don't need our opinion to make the call.

However, if your game plan is to buy, play and then sell physical games, stick with the PRO. As you correctly observed, you will have better luck on this forum trading on PS than Xbox. Most Xbox users on here, including myself only buy digital games.

Hope this helps you in your decision. And no matter what you choose, you will have great time.

P.S: Which TV do you own? 4k or 1080p? HDR? 

I like how the ones who dont even own the console can go around claiming little to no difference in games. 

Buy the PS4 Pro. Since you are coming from the 4. The upgrade of 4 to the pro is marginal at best... 1080p to 1440p on most pro enhanced tiles with a few exceptions which hit 2160p.

On the Xbox side you go from 720p/900p on the Xbox One/One S to 1600p-1800p on the Xbox One X on most enhanced games with quite a few hitting 2160p. 

There are tons of videos already available comparing the X Enhanced games to the Pro counterpart. You don't need our opinion to make the call.

However, if your game plan is to buy, play and then sell physical games, stick with the PRO. As you correctly observed, you will have better luck on this forum trading on PS than Xbox. Most Xbox users on here, including myself only buy digital games.

Hope this helps you in your decision. And no matter what you choose, you will have great time.

i see you dont have much to do today.. [emoji14]

• 1 month later...
On 24/12/2017 at 4:27 PM, L33TWiZaRd said:

Sorry for late reply, never noticed the notification.

I play on my Sony 55X900E, 4k HDR.

Archived