funnyadit

41 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

just saw the first few minutes. looks extremely dumbed down like the codemaster games. 

No, there are 2 sets of controls one like the usual button mashing setup and the other is the regular DBC control setup..

Also the gameplay is played on Medium I think which is really easy to hit shots if you are used to DBC , but on hardest you get the best challenge..

Positives for me are the batting mo caps and bowling mo caps which add great effect to gameplay..And it looks fluid.. Only thing which I am ok with is fielding..It looks similar to 17 with those bugs...

20 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Thats goodto know. Animations look smooth bu the fast bowling action looks the same as far as i can tell. 

Actually they are different.. Not the run up but the last bowling action is different for all..Wood there hit the pitch hard, Hazelwood movement in the air kind...

On 11/2/2017 at 1:24 PM, msplash9 said:

Other than the ashes any other mode is there ? Career mode / big bash etc ?

It has all the modes present in DBC17. Although licensed BBL is not present (not 100% sure about this), you should be able to create a custom tournament named BBL and play it.

Been watching it for a while and honestly, it doesn't look like a full $60 game. Should be released as a $10-15 Ashes DLC instead since they already released a Cricket game 10 months ago which looks exactly like this. But I guess given they are only one making Cricket games, they will try to squeeze in as much money as possible. 

Good gameplay but everything else just intern work. They also never put their game on sale. No wonder it sold less than 7K copies on PC. Good luck with this. 9HWvQXL.png

Gameplay is way ahead of 17... Animations for batting are totally new and that makes the game totally new but seems like regardless of how it would be there wont be much people playing the game around here...Anyway I tried to keep this thread updated with the game stuff and I feel I have done a reasonable job on that...

Have been watching few streams of Mazd aka Sahil Shaik on youtube and the gameplay is really good

Had a match where Sahil scored 246 as target in T20 and AI managed 216 in reply which was incredible to see..Next match rain delayed 16 over match Sahil scored 148 in those 16 overs and AI chased it in 14.5 overs... The gameplay was truly intriguing and it was way way ahead of 17..

Archived