FIFA 18 Club IVG

Heaven Angel

The whole point of IVG club was to stick together and not transfer or make a new club. If that was the case, there was no point in making IVG club in first place.

Anyways, glad you guys found a better club. Good luck. dMt46oy.png 

Hey Joe,

Looks like there is some misunderstanding here :) The people make the club right? Its all the same people so its the exact same club. We were not able to find any matches and we could not play unless we changed regions. None of us(By us, i mean the 4 people who used to play the most) were managers, so we just created one just so we can change regions. You can go back to Club IVG chat and check how helpless we were not being able to change regions.

This wasn't some well thought out plan. Our club name actually stands for 2 clubs whom 3 of the people online that day were fans of :D

Anyways, lets not make a big deal out of what the name of the club is. If you are free, let's join up today and play a few games. :)

The whole point of IVG club was to stick together and not transfer or make a new club. If that was the case, there was no point in making IVG club in first place.  

When we started the club it was only 3 of us, we started just so that we could find a couple of matches and then join back to club ivg when the rest of the team started playing. 

But then we went on a crazy winning run and within few days we were in division 3 which none of us thought lol.

Anyways, like prime said join us when you are free, division 3 is tough and we need reinforcements [emoji4]

On 19/12/2017 at 10:35 PM, Joe Cool said:

We needed a club where regulars of the club could freely control the club. We needed a people's club not Joe Cool's club. 

You have covered your ego nicely by taking up the club's cause but essentially this is all about yourself. 

On 12/24/2017 at 2:10 PM, Man In The Box said:

Ah.... good old Pro Clubs drama! Man, i miss those Pro Clubs days! How have you guys been... @rockstarnet and @prime.echo !?

Hey Avi!!!! Doing awesome. Hope you are good as well. Get fifa soon ;)

EDIT: Since the OP was edited to say this club was inactive, i've created a new thread for the new club: 

Did not want people to think there are no active pro-clubs on IVG and also apologies if anyone feels i high-jacked this thread. Didn't mean any offense to anyone :)

On 24/12/2017 at 8:39 PM, rockstarnet said:

Great mate!! You bought Fifa 18?

On 26/12/2017 at 10:37 AM, prime.echo said:

Hey Avi!!!! Doing awesome. Hope you are good as well. Get fifa soon ;)

EDIT: Since the OP was edited to say this club was inactive, i've created a new thread for the new club: 

Did not want people to think there are no active pro-clubs on IVG and also apologies if anyone feels i high-jacked this thread. Didn't mean any offense to anyone :)

Hey guys! Planning to get the game by next week... Any space available in clubs!? 

• 1 month later...

Archived