GI Tshirts - Vote for your fav Slogan

AtheK

GI T-shirt poll  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Welcome to the GI T-Shirt Offer

GI Tshirts from www.myntra.com

MRP: 399 + Tax + Shipping ~ Rs.450

Offer Price: Rs 325 including shipping and taxes

You Save: Rs 125

Last date for confirmation of order: Will be decided after design is Finalized.

Check the tenative designs below we are still taking suggestions and the Design can be changed if we get some thing better then this.

They have a tool to create your own design please feel free to design and post some here.

Design A : Front: Dont Piss me off, I play violent videogames

Design B : Front: I see Fragged People.

Conditions:

Anyone who confirms their order and backs out will be blacklisted for future offers, because things like this puts us in a difficult situation and leaves us with a shortfall. Some members have already been blacklisted after our past offers.

You will be informed when to make payment. For now, all you need to do is confirm your order.

If you would like to place an order, please post in this thread or contact one of the Administrators/Moderator.

Please Leave the following details Design type(A or B or Both), Size (M, L, XL, XXL) and Color (Black/White)

Small (38)

Medium (39)

Large (40)

XLarge (42).

Payment Details:

Payment has to be made directly to www.myntra.com on there website.

They have following options available.

net banking / credit card / itz cash card / paymate and cheque

not much of a punch line

but a line i like is "Calling all Gamers"...

anyways.... put me for a black and white ones... XXL please.....

p.s bravo guys..... but can ya make the design lil bit more hard core.... dont wanna look my shirt like a web page

How about :

"Video Gaming is a religon , and IndianVideoGamer.com is our temple "

Or

"Video Gaming is a religon , IndianVideoGamer.com is our temple & the charecters we play are our GODS" (We are our own Gods :) )

nice....

but alter it to a 3 line tag...like

Gaming is a Religion...(Avoided video... believe me video makes it looks prehistoric ....8 bit)

IndianVideoGamer.com is the Temple...

I AM THE GOD!!!

dont worry jeri....we'll get homaga to use his l33t photoshop skillz to throw in a couple of skulls or summ on the tshirt design :P

peace

:) ... Please keep us posted..and

other guys who have photoshop skills please come forward.... more the brains only the better...

guys try to include a iconic face.... like kratos... or Snake.... something like that....make it a background like thing..

like a water mark in papers.... looks awesome... and make it grayish or without color i mean....

Archived