Numbers, MTx, and Fiscal sales discussion thread

Lol why are you guys bringing console wars sh*t into this now?

And For the record , most of this whole concept was started and proven to be viable on PC/Mobile before consoles. So dont be pointing fingers that way. 
Every mobile gamer buying MTs is a retard, can't your read above?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, adity said:

No, it isn't. 

I know for a fact that I'm not a retard. 

People who buy MTs are retards. 

If you buy MTs, you are a retard. 

Says someone who is angrily posting on a forum over some other dude spending money on a videogame. 

5 minutes ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

It is his subjective opinion. You poked Adity with this comment, he retorted and now everyone is on him.

Calling an entire group of people for buying something they like "retards" is not a subjective opinion. I didn't poke anyone. If you are calling people retards on a public forum, be prepared to be called out by people. We must be having many people on this forum only who buy MTs. If i comment that anyone buys a Xbox one or PS4 for that matter is a retard, it won't be right either. Its the same thing.

Edited by Sach4life

4 minutes ago, adity said:

Substitute retard with stupid. 

Is it okay now? 

Seriously, don't you guys think buying MTs is stupid?

I'm not even angry or anything. I just feel buying MTs is stupid. 

No, its not. I personally haven't spend money on MTs on console game or pc games, but i get the appeal. I have spent money on a ftp mobile game. Ultimately, if i am enjoying and having fun and a particular purchase who increase that, i don't think there is anything wrong. A non gamer will easily call anyone of us stupid for spending 4k on normal games or 8k on special editions as well. 

Edited by Sach4life

If you want to look fancy or standout, you gotta pay and it's a common thing in the world. Pretty much everything has MT. Buy a phone? You then have phone cases and whatnot to look fancy. That's MT too. 

Some people spend $$$ for digital stuff. The Valve market is built around it and you know how successful it is. 

Cosmetic MTs are FINE. Nothing wrong with it. The problem is the one that locks you out or forces you towards MTs. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

1 minute ago, Sach4life said:

No, its not. I personally haven't spend money on MTs on console game or pc games, but i get the appeal. A non gamer will easily call anyone of us stupid for spending 4k on normal games or 8k on special editions as well. 

And some of them do. Are you going to fight with them ? Please chill out, no need to turn this into a war or anything.

Adity's comment was not personal. So, you could have ignored or disagreed. But in your reply, you specifically pointed out his post as 'retarded' and the drama ensued.

Let's end the off topic fighting please.

Subjectively it might be stupid to you. But objectively its no different than spending money on buying video games. You play a game you like and you spend money on it if you like it , its as simple as that. 

Someone might think buying a game for $60 just for fancy graphics is stupid af. Maybe to him playing a game for free with MTs is better.  To someone else buying the same sports game every year might seem stupid. Its all just subjective , no point judging how others want to spend their money.

Whats even funnier is , We spends thousands/lacs on gaming , I am sure the majority of the non gaming world would think of us as juvenile retards. So no point in being like them. Let people spend on what they want. 

Edited by Shadoken

Just now, GeraltOfRivia said:

And some of them do. Are you going to fight with them ? Please chill out, no need to turn this into a war or anything.

Adity's comment was not personal. So, you could have ignored or disagreed. But in your reply, you specifically pointed out his post as 'retarded' and the drama ensued.

Let's end the off topic fighting please.

I am not turning this into a war. Let me make it clear again, if you are going to call people retarded in a public forum, regardless of whether it was directed to a particular person, be prepared to be called out on it. 

Yes, i pointed out that his comment was retarded, because it was. I never called him retarded and i won't do that. I called his post retarded, not him. There is a huge difference.

Just now, adity said:

What I said is literally subjective. 

Also, if people get offended cuz they buy MTs, they should. 

AH0Ooa4.png

Obviously, it is your opinion. Continue with it. Nobody is going to stop you, just be prepared to be called out for stupid comments. Nothing else.

4 minutes ago, Shadoken said:

Subjectively it might be stupid to you. But objectively its no different than spending money on buying video games. You play a game you like and you spend money on it if you like it , its as simple as that. 

Someone might think buying a game for $60 just for fancy graphics is stupid af. Maybe to him playing a game for free with MTs is better.  To someone else buying the same sports game every year might seem stupid. Its all just subjective , no point judging how others want to spend their money.

Whats even funnier is , in a country like india. We spends thousands/lacs on gaming , I am sure the majority of the population would think of us as juvenile retards. So no point in being like them.

Exactly.

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Numbers, MTx, and Fiscal sales discussion thread