PS4 Pro at 18000 from India Mart

rock_star

Hey Guys, 

please help me out. 

I wanna buy a ps4 pro, it is available of Rs 37k at flipkart while some sellers at India mart and quicker are selling it of 18k. they claim it has international warranty of 1 year( which of course isnt valid in india.) . they want me to transfer 5k or 10k before shipping of product. some of them given me some certificates and websites, which seem fake to me. 

The thing which convinces me that they can supply product is, there are so many of suppliers who contacted me and they all have same line of workings. 

they are claiming to sell ps4 pro 1 tb of Rs 10k also if i order in bulk. 

Please help me out. 

Has someone ever bought the game from them ?

thanks, 

Hey Guys, 
please help me out. 
I wanna buy a ps4 pro, it is available of Rs 37k at flipkart while some sellers at India mart and quicker are selling it of 18k. they claim it has international warranty of 1 year( which of course isnt valid in india.) . they want me to transfer 5k or 10k before shipping of product. some of them given me some certificates and websites, which seem fake to me. 
The thing which convinces me that they can supply product is, there are so many of suppliers who contacted me and they all have same line of workings. 

Please help me out. 
thanks, 

I would suggest hand to hand deal! I usually buy my business related material from india Mart, but seller are not guaranteed to deliver product always. So I'll suggest hand to hand deal or pick up by a friend if you can't go there.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Hey Guys, 
please help me out. 

Please help me out. 
thanks, 

I would suggest hand to hand deal! I usually buy my business related material from india Mart, but seller are not guaranteed to deliver product always. So I'll suggest hand to hand deal or pick up by a friend if you can't go there.

Yeah this is a scam OP. Dont fall for it.

Anyway, I am a Nigerian prince and have a assload of money stuck here in Nigeria. If you want to help me get it out, let me know. There is a small one time fee involved. 

29 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

Anyway, I am a Nigerian prince and have a assload of money stuck here in Nigeria. If you want to help me get it out, let me know. There is a small one time fee involved. 

U are Nigerian price, stay there... and get the f**koff my post. you aint getting a penny here dude. 

Lmao

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

I can confirm this guy's a legit Nigerian prince. I had to pay him 5 lakh rupees but I got 25 lakhs in return.

Would definitely deal with him again in the future.

14 hours ago, rock_star said:

thanks man, they want payment in advance, is what making me doubtful. 

Anybody on Olx, quikr, indiamart and such ask for advance payment than it means its a scam. To such people you say, "suck my unit in advance". 

The cheapest ps4 pro I could find locally was for 30k. If you find something similar locally be sure to open the product and check it. 

If its too good to be true, it probably is. Stay away and report that guy is what I'll do.

On another another note guys have you heard that PS4 pro in India has been discontinued owing to some "Software" issue. Has anybody heard about this?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, jak3072 said:

If its too good to be true, it probably is. Stay away and report that guy is what I'll do.

On another another note guys have you heard that PS4 pro in India has been discounting owing to some "Software" issue. Has anybody heard about this?

Interesting, I heard a rumour few days back that the launch pro model had a issue which made the famous brazilian/russian USB HACK possible. Highly unlikely though the firmware must have fixed any issue on the software front

Interesting, I heard a rumour few days back that the launch pro model had a issue which made the famous brazilian/russian USB HACK possible. Highly unlikely though the firmware must have fixed any issue on the software front
All the local retailers here in ludhiana are not selling it. Even the Sony centre has said the same.

Archived