Oh Gaf, the drama never ends. Enjoy this glorious gem :rolleyes:

On neoGAF, a progressive gaming community which recently suffered its own sexual misconduct controversy, Anthony adopted the screen name “Symphonia” and accused random GamerGaters of harassing women in the gaming industry.
When Anthony’s sexually abusive behavior was brought to wider public attention, he immediately deleted all of his Twitter accounts and promised that he would “leave the internet”.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1456950&page=1

The guy in question(a gaming journalist), posts in thread and admits being in prison for tharaking with a minor but is a nice guy otherwise.Then internet gets to work and a lot of stuff is uncovered. Not so nice after all :lol:

^ That might be true, Shadoken is very active there.

In my defense I get most of the gaf info from 'Facebook', so that just means I am a narcissist :P

Sometimes I lurk on gaf to make sure Ambar doesn't start talking to minors about stuff console wars.
Can't let little kids buy xbox, that's child abuse B) 

11 hours ago, CM Sunny said:

^ That might be true, Shadoken is very active there.

In my defense I get most of the gaf info from 'Facebook', so that just means I am a narcissist :P

Sometimes I lurk on gaf to make sure Ambar doesn't start talking to minors about stuff console wars.
Can't let little kids buy xbox, that's child abuse B) 

You guys keep lurking and reading my posts lol.

Anyways GAF is almost dead. Everyone has moved on to ResetEra. What a stupid name though.

Archived