Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

Have they confirmed Japanese VO for the western release? Major deal breaker if I am forced to play this with English VO. 

I hope they release it this year, don't have much going on in terms of SP later this year besides Spider Man and RDR2.

Around 12 more hours to go :wOOtjumpy:

Yeah. Even the trailer in the OP would be really so much better with Japanese VO and subtitles. 

Japanese VO would've been nice but it's not really a deal-breaker for me.

I'm just glad we're getting an open-world action-adventure game set in Feudal Japan. Had been waiting forever for Ubi to go there with Assassin's Creed <_<

21 minutes ago, sobbii said:

game of e3

This.

My game of E3 too. Simply stunning. Can't get over the fact how beautiful it looks.

Gameplay felt a tad bit barebones, but I guess it will obviously be polished further.

I just wish Sony releases an official 4K HDR version of the video for us to drool over it a little more.

Looked like Witcher set in japan but The combat looks........ I dunno. Heavy counter based like old assassin's Creed games. He'll probably transform into a ninja or ghost soon enough and all the crazy combos and stuff might open up.

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

n749x.gif

so f**king good :wub: ..  i have a feeling all these games will release a year before PS5 launch and they will port them all for PS5 to make us pay twice :P 

Eh, it looks great but the physics of it seem very wonky. The way the characters are moving and interacting with others, seems quite mediocre. And the english voice sounds terrible. Just ruins the setting completely. 

The opening shot was cool, and I hope they implement some sections like that, 2.5D style. 

8 minutes ago, achilles said:

Eh, it looks great but the physics of it seem very wonky. The way the characters are moving and interacting with others, seems quite mediocre. And the english voice sounds terrible. Just ruins the setting completely. 

The opening shot was cool, and I hope they implement some sections like that, 2.5D style. 

Just a random thing I noticed while watching...around 4:15..he runs through a puddle of water....and there are no ripples/splashes etc...even Infamous:SS did it way better...so may be its quite a while before this game will be ready for release.

@CarbonCoreThat's how Saumrai's are :D . The MO-CAP is amazing.

You guys should really watch some Samurai Champloo to get in the groove. If you don't have the time to invest in watching an anime series then checkout Sword of the Stranger. Both are epic and please oh please only watch them with Japanese VO.

• Like 1

Yep. I was intrigued to see what they do with the gameplay and how they portray combat. More than anything else this E3, those are the things I was looking forward to, the most. Hence, the hype for this game.

And boy did they deliver.

Although not perfect (yet), but aesthetically, they have nailed the 'Samurai' experience. So pleased to see that. They can fine tune the overall gameplay as much as they want now, but the core of it, is amazing.