Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

This actually makes Shadows Die Twice look like last gen game. Yeah its Fromsoft and Miyazaki etc etc, but watch them fk up the frame pacing one more time. At least Bloodborne could hide behind its incredible art and monster design.

9 minutes ago, AnK said:

............I could really bet this was the God Of War thread 

right after E3 2016 

He actually did call GOW a mediocrity and reviewers sell out after the game released. :P

Personally feel GOW is a masterpiece.

And LOL at the combat in tshushima being laughably bad. Its nothing special but its certainly not bad. Its exactly like any other game with a generic combat- Halo , Gears, witcher, etc.

Salt is actually overflowing on IVG after GOW. :P

Edited by Playstationdude

I quite liked the combat. The Samurai feel is there. 

Game of E3 for me alongside Tlou2 and Horizon 4.  Looks bonkers holy smokes.

Simply cannot wait to see more. Hopefully release date at PSX.

30 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

He actually did call GOW a mediocrity and reviewers sell out after the game released. :P

Personally feel GOW is a masterpiece.

And LOL at the combat in tshushima being laughably bad. Its nothing special but its certainly not bad. Its exactly like any other game with a generic combat- Halo , Gears, witcher, etc.

Salt is actually overflowing on IVG after GOW. :P

What Gears combat? :lol: Its the same fking sh*t for 5 games and 6th will probably be the same. You think these leftover B teams have the balls to overhaul the core gameplay set in stone by Epic and Bungie?

7 hours ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

You guys should really watch some Samurai Champloo to get in the groove. If you don't have the time to invest in watching an anime series then checkout Sword of the Stranger. Both are epic and please oh please only watch them with Japanese VO.

+1 for Samurai Champloo and Sword of the Stranger.

They're both frigging fantastic!

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, AnK said:

I think everyone is missing a very strong point here 

this isn’t entirely a Samurai game 

at some point during the progression it’ll take a drastic turn in Gameplay I believe 

he will turn into a Ninja as shown in the reveal trailer last year 

So stealth is a possibility with drastic variation in gameplay 

From platforming in sly cooper games to the super hero stuff in Infamous, they have always nailed the gameplay....quite sure that will be the case here too.

24 minutes ago, aditya_s017 said:

It was mediorcre at best game-play wise, but am not surprised this is getting so much praise here. Also, ivg seems to have turned on From Software, if only Sekiro was a ps4 exclusive :P

There are more troll comments about GoT than praise, which threads you're reading?

It was mediorcre at best game-play wise, but am not surprised this is getting so much praise here. Also, ivg seems to have turned on From Software, if only Sekiro was a ps4 exclusive [emoji14]
sekiro not being a ps exclusive doesnt meam it wont be on ps4.. ds2 ds3 witcher 3 etc are not ps exclusives... they still happened to be loved here...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk