2 minutes ago, hope said:

Holy sh*t :panic: 

Blown away. Sold. Simply cant wait :wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy:

Thats how you show a game. Sony :majesty:

2 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Nice gameplay. :rofl:

:ko:

Hyped and Day 1 buy

The atmosphere looked great, lack of waypoints in the open world setting and guiding wind looked interesting - hopefully the guiding wind feature wont get annoying after first few hours.

Things I liked:

- The overall setting/world/details. This includes the aesthetic of the game as well. I think it's totally on-point. Brilliant! ??

- The scale of the world (from whatever was shown). Seems pretty big.

- Japanese VO from Day 1 is amazing! ??

- Samurai Filter will be certainly awesome.

Things I didn't like:

- The gameplay is very very reminiscent of AC. Like, even down to the way Jin moved around, the way the combat looked and even the platforming sections (on the boat) were very AC. I can live with that, but it is a little disappointing.

- Heck, even the whole structure of the "burn the boat" mission was very AC-like. I understand that it was a tiny side-quest, but still. ? Again, disappointing, but can be lived with.

- The whole "no way-point" thing that was claimed earlier is an utter fail, since we can summon the wind at any time. ??‍♂️ Should've kept it as limited-use in a way, so that people actually use it sparingly and truly "explore" the world.

The livestream was playing at a horrible bitrate, I think. The video was so pixelated at various points. I started to think, downgrade incoming. Will watch the proper video again to see the difference.

Overall, my hype has certainly diminished. Only the story (and maybe some other things they have not shown yet) might be able to save the game, for me. Might buy it after release, on some sale, I guess.

Looks good if not great. Since it will the be the last Ps4 exclusive game ? (as far as I know) will most probably end up buying it.   But all those horse riding and environment detailing wise (even in Ac Origins/odyssey) didn’t  feel mind blowing at all because of the fact I have played rdr2  three times. 

Why are people surprised that it plays like AC? I thought it was obvious right from the beginning that this was going to be Sony's Assassin's Creed.

Anyway, loved what I saw and will be getting it day one! Can't wait to get lost in that lush and beautiful world :wub:

Also, that photo mode looks so good. I can see myself spamming the sh*t out of the photo mode button.

Edited by STICK3Rboy