Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

3 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

I hope its not a Japani Witcher 3 beyond just visuals. Don't want a boring-a*s combat for 30+ hrs.

13 minutes ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

Sucker Punch's efforts will be commendable if the game manages to reach even a quarter of the quality of Witcher 3's unique quests, characters, storyline and world-building.

D44ovGgUEAAZM7n.jpg

I was expecting Alpha to come back from the dead and post some zingers, but this doesn't disappoint either :rofl:

4 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

D44ovGgUEAAZM7n.jpg

I was expecting Alpha to come back from the dead and post some zingers, but this doesn't disappoint either :rofl:

Why do you need Alpha when Geralt himself posted.

Witcher 3 is hardly a graphical benchmark now and it was never praised for combat. It had great lore, awesome quests and fantastic monster hunting. How the f**k is GoT even similar to W3 unless it has similar story quests, and even those are impossible unless there are monsters.

Haha Witcher 3 is the asli baap of all RPGs :P. I don't know how combat felt on normal mode since platinum trophy required death march, on death march it was f**king dope. Most addictive game I've ever played (only beaten by p4g). The quest design and characters of side quests will never be touched. 200hrs spent in Witcher 3 and I'm yet to play the DLC. 

10/10 from me if it's even 10% of Witcher 3. Sucker Punch won't f**k it up. I have a feeling this will be to the PS4 what TLOU was to PS3. 

12 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

D44ovGgUEAAZM7n.jpg

Meh, after 20hrs I dropped it and went n read the books instead (still on 2nd book). Cutting through all the bloat and going straight for the good stuff :lol: 

41 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

D44ovGgUEAAZM7n.jpg

Well people calling it 'Japanese Witcher3' and comparing combat, so it was only fair to compare other stuff as well and what I said is true, don't expect this game to be anywhere as good as Witcher 3 in the aspects that I mentioned.

32 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Witcher 3 is hardly a graphical benchmark now and it was never praised for combat. It had great lore, awesome quests and fantastic monster hunting. How the f**k is GoT even similar to W3 unless it has similar story quests, and even those are impossible unless there are monsters.

That's why I don't get the shitpost about Witcher 3 combat in this game's thread.. why this game has to be compared with Witcher 3 and if someone will, then I will also compare it with Witcher 3's strengths. Tsushima is being labeled 'Japanese Witcher 3'... like it will ever be.