Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

Well people calling it 'Japanese Witcher3' and comparing combat, so it was only fair to compare other stuff as well and what I said is true, don't expect this game to be anywhere as good as Witcher 3 in the aspects that I mentioned.

That's why I don't get the shitpost about Witcher 3 combat in this game's thread.. why this game has to be compared with Witcher 3 and if someone will, then I will also compare it with Witcher 3's strengths. Tsushima is being labeled 'Japanese Witcher 3'... like it will ever be.

It alright, its been compared to Sekiro, NiOH, AC Odyssey etc and somehow failed in every test before its even out. 

29 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

It alright, its been compared to Sekiro, NiOH, AC Odyssey etc and somehow failed in every test before its even out. 

Come on, at least don't pretend like I started with the comparisons to sh*t on a game unnecessarily. I want this game to do great and am going to be happy if it has great story, characters, meaningful quests etc. in addition to good combat.

12 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Going by the videos so far, this is either going to be amazing or absolutely rinse and repeat garbage.

Fingers crossed its good. Maybe add some supernatural elements and I'm sold.

I'm telling you combat will be mix of sekiro and the nu AC's.

they need to have sekiro like counters and parries for the cliche Japanese Samurai meme effects,like some Batorchiig Khan charges you like an undisciplined savage, you do side step and press attack button, Batorchiig then sees a clean cut across his abdomen and then dies :rofl:

No special edition also. Damm <_<

The treatment to this game is similar to god of war in terms of marketing. 

Hardly anything is shown. They havent showed proper gameplay at all. No side characters. No story info.Reviews are also so late for this. Still hype is pretty big for this :P

7 years in the making. This should be good and polished. After tlou2,bar is raised considerably. 

15 hours ago, hope said:

No special edition also. Damm <_<

The treatment to this game is similar to god of war in terms of marketing. 

Hardly anything is shown. They havent showed proper gameplay at all. No side characters. No story info.Reviews are also so late for this. Still hype is pretty big for this :P

7 years in the making. This should be good and polished. After tlou2,bar is raised considerably. 

Reviews come out a week before the game. How are they late?