Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

13 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Just kept for downloading, it's 39 GB approximately. Still quite small for an open world game. 

Today I just booted Sekiro to see how it looks in HDR. I was surprised that game is just 16.7GB. I mean cod patches are bigger than that. :ko:

Just now, Big Boss said:

Lol nothing worthwhile for pre-order. 

yep not worth pre-ordering from psn unless you want to play at midnight launch 12am. I would recommend buy the game from local retailer for 3500₹ and you receive pre-order bonus items as well. 

9 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

yep not worth pre-ordering from psn unless you want to play at midnight launch 12am. I would recommend buy the game from local retailer for 3500₹ and you receive pre-order bonus items as well. 

Retailers are selling it for Rs 3999 (I.e. 4k with an exclusive 1 Re Discount). Doubt you will get it for 3.5k, unless you go for 2nd hand a week after launch.

On another note, really loving the Special edition of this game, but anyone else feel 6k is just too high a price for it? Frankly, it should have been 5k. That's what all the Special Editions (Including games like God of War, Days Gone etc.) used to go for. Paying 2000 Rs extra just for a steelbook, a short video and some digital skins just feels too much of an overkill.

Edited by roun90

2 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Retailers are selling it for Rs 3999 (I.e. 4k with an exclusive 1 Re Discount). Doubt you will get it for 3.5k.

On another note, really loving the Special edition of this game, but anyone else feel 6k is just too high a price for it? Frankly, it should have been 5k. That's what all the Special Editions (Including games like God of War, Days Gone etc.) used to go for. Paying 2000 Rs extra just for a steelbook, a short video and some digital skins just feels too much of an overkill.

Pretty sure some local retailers can do cheaper. You could TLOU2 day 1 for 300 bucks less than the pre-order price. 

6K is high for the special edition, but didn't TLOU2 also have that price? I guess its standard now.

AC Valhalla on the other hand is going to have steelbook in the regular edition for 4K, so who knows where this is headed?

4 hours ago, roun90 said:

Retailers are selling it for Rs 3999 (I.e. 4k with an exclusive 1 Re Discount). Doubt you will get it for 3.5k, unless you go for 2nd hand a week after launch.

I have been buying all games for 3.5k day 1(including Death Stranding, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, Days Gone, TLOU2 etc.)

Even I was surprised when I came to know local retailers always sells for the lower price than e-commerce websites. Moreover they provide all pre-order bonus items as well. And they provide game posters as well for every game. 

WWjUWVA.jpg

this is the poster I received when I bought DS from him. And moreover he always provides some goodies to  his frequent customer like he gave me a PlayStation wrist band. 

nvUOkXw.jpg

Edited by GameAnalyzer

6 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

I have been buying all games for 3.5k day 1(including Death Stranding, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, Days Gone, TLOU2 etc.)

Even I was surprised when I came to know local retailers always sells for the lower price than e-commerce websites. Moreover they provide all pre-order bonus items as well. And they provide game posters as well for every game. 

Reveal hidden contents

WWjUWVA.jpg

this is the poster I received when I bought DS from him. And moreover he always provides some goodies to  his frequent customer like he gave me a PlayStation wrist band. 

Reveal hidden contents

nvUOkXw.jpg

You know anyone in Gurgaon- Delhi- NCR? Would love to buy this game at 3500.

If anyone else can share some input, then that'd be great too.