Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

Koga ko maar diya :gunsmilie: Stone stance did it for me. Good stuff these stances, varies the play quite a bit.How did you guys clear this? Did you have more moves here than i had? Also how do i do the heavenly strike now? I press triangle square but nothing happens. 

Played around 3 hours today in which did horse riding for a good 30 mins. Found a new area Kishi grasslands it was i think. So soothing :wub:

The Birds and foxes are a huge distraction. 99% of the time i follow them :P Also draw distances are quite epic. The new area i found today is because i saw a red tree so afar that i wanted to check it out and then time just flew by going further and futher. 

In between you get these small groups of enemies that is super fun to kill and grab some supplies. 

Still only ticked 1 objective in Act 1 :P

Edited by hope

4 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Open world of horizon is very boring. 

Just completed the game and agree on this, it's just avoiding or killing robots and admiring the scenary, the dialogs in horizon are poorly written for not fero story, they try to make aloy as spidey with poor comic relief, if it wasen't for aloy and errand the game would have been dead. Also sometimes in conversations animations and dialogs don't even feel like they are related to the subject at hand.

5 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Crazy that it beat Horizon.

It's a Japanese open world game with western action combat & the developers throwing in the love and care to represent japan very well, I'm so glad the audience understood and replied with abundance of love for this new IP.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hope said:

Also how do i do the heavenly strike now? I press triangle square but nothing happens. 

Hold Triangle wait for them to strike first then release triangle. When the second person is attacking you; quickly press Square or Triangle. 

Edit : Triangle + Circle for Heavenly Strike; above One standoff streak. 

Edited by GameAnalyzer
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, hope said:

Also how do i do the heavenly strike now? I press triangle square but nothing happens. 

It's triangle + circle.

5 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Hold Triangle wait for them to strike first then release triangle. When the second person is attacking you; quickly press Square or Triangle. 

I think you confused heavenly strike with standoff streak :P

• Like 1

I know they probably don’t compare but is the combat as good as sekiro ? I just platinumed sekiro and I loved every single second of the combat. I’m hoping this is equally fun. (Other souls borne games with their all gothic look really don’t interest me)

5 hours ago, hussain said:

I know they probably don’t compare but is the combat as good as sekiro ? I just platinumed sekiro and I loved every single second of the combat. I’m hoping this is equally fun. (Other souls borne games with their all gothic look really don’t interest me)

Sekiro’s combat is on a different level but GoT’s combat system stands well on its own. There are upgradeable stances to take care of different enemies, There is a deflection and evasion skill tree, you have different charms and outfits that effects the combat, then there are different ghost skills and items that either help you stealth killing enemies better or help take out large group of enemies better.  

The combat keeps opening up and gets better as you keep playing. 

8 hours ago, hussain said:

Sekiro combat at it's core is just deflect, mikiri and jump when some idiot tries a low swing.

And then press the insta kill button when their posture is broken.

You don't even actually need to cut them with your sword if your deflect game is strong. :lol:

In this game meanwhile most enemies get one shotted with perfect deflect, in sekiro i think it was only for the 2rs grunt enemies, once the Interior Ministry's red bois roll in that never happens

Anyone got any update on when can we expect the physical disc back in stock for purchase? Although I can buy it digitally but looking at the last of us 2 price right now (3300 in a month on amazon), I'm confused  whether to wait for the physical disc or just get it digitally. 

Edited by kaka_messi

4 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

Anyone got any update on when can we expect the physical disc back in stock for purchase? Although I can buy it digitally but looking at the last of us 2 price right now (3300 in a month on amazon), I'm confused  whether to wait for the physical disc or just get it digitally. 

If you can share with someone, do that. I prefer Physical as well but found someone to share so bought it digitally. 

14 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

bro, I saw GTS having stock

Edit: Nope, still sold out. More stocks by EOM

Edited by Snake

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

bro, I saw GTS having stock

Edit: Nope, still sold out. More stocks by EOM

It's as if they bought a lot of TLOU2 stock because hype and either couldn't or didn't want to get much GoT because no hype == no sales.

TLOU2 came out barely a month ago and new copies going for 3.3 grand wtf.

Poor guys on TP will have to take loss of 1k now i think to sell :(

23 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

I completed Act 1. And liberated 17/24. 

how can I see the remaining areas on the map?

You have to ride though it, there's no towers to clear the map :P

The traveler's attire helps clear more fog as you ride, and I heard getting rid of all mongol camps opens up the map, but I haven't tried it yet.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GameAnalyzer said:

I completed Act 1. And liberated 17/24. 

how can I see the remaining areas on the map?

Clear up mongol camps, it clears up maximum fog and shows the marks of interest.

I am in act 3 now. Story is pretty good.

• Thanks 1

Lol Empty Basket Quest. The Lady got people killed for Rice :lol: Kishi grasslands is so epic to navigate.

Water Stance is amazing too. Got one technique and m slashing it in 2s n 3s now :gunsmilie:

Liberating outposts is pretty fun coz the combat is soo good. Doing the Tadayori quest now. That Taeda girl is fighting me for no reason. 

Todays pictures:

fmnqimZ.jpg

gZG88v0.jpg

U45r45Y.jpg

tjVgd4n.jpg

bYJ9BRT.jpg

vEFQcDQ.jpg

2c18seN.jpg

• Like 4