Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

5 minutes ago, b!T said:

That's a bold statement :P

Basically I just rank open world games on the fact that how much I can't stop playing them till completion. Open world games have a tendency to drag and get cumbersome even if they are excellent or one of the best ever. For example RDR2 and Witcher 3. Both are in my top 10 list, Witcher 3 even in top 5, but I left both in midway and come back later to complete them. For RDR2 I had to drag myself to complete it, same for RDR1. They just get exhausting. I am expecting Cyberpunk to follow the same suite.

This game, Zelda BoTW, HZD, GTA V etc are the games that I just couldn't stop playing because I kept on wanting more. 

And if people like open world games, then I can't stress this enough, but get your hands on Zelda BoTW. That game is a masterpiece.

Also for sequel/spin off wishlist, I want below:

1. Give me parachute like Zelda so I can glide over the beautiful landscapes.

2. Make everything climbable like AC odyssey and Zelda. I don't want to find the climbing platforms.

3. Add more weather effects like mini cyclones, maybe earthquakes because it's Japan lol

4. Add more base weapons like spear, dual weilding swords because I don't know how else can then improve combat which is already perfect.

5. Maybe add supernatural elements if they are going for spinoff instead of sequel. Dragons, zombies whatever. The world is perfect for anything.

6. Improve the f**king water.

• Like 1

Just now, Big Boss said:

Basically I just rank open world games on the fact that how much I can't stop playing them till completion. Open world games have a tendency to drag and get cumbersome even if they are excellent or one of the best ever. For example RDR2 and Witcher 3. Both are in my top 10 list, Witcher 3 even in top 5, but I left both in midway and come back later to complete them. For RDR2 I had to drag myself to complete it, same for RDR1. They just get exhausting. I am expecting Cyberpunk to follow the same suite.

This game, Zelda BoTW, HZD, GTA V etc are the games that I just couldn't stop playing because I kept on wanting more. 

And if people like open world games, then I can't stress this enough, but get your hands on Zelda BoTW. That game is a masterpiece.

Fair enough. I agree that most of the open world games out there burns you out towards the end. I have three trophies left to Plat AC Odyssey but I can't bring myself to play that. And BOTW is bae <3 Have spent 100s of hours on it.

Just now, Big Boss said:

Also for sequel/spin off wishlist, I want below:

1. Give me parachute like Zelda so I can glide over the beautiful landscapes.

2. Make everything climbable like AC odyssey and Zelda. I don't want to find the climbing platforms.

3. Add more weather effects like mini cyclones, maybe earthquakes because it's Japan lol

4. Add more base weapons like spear, dual weilding swords because I don't know how else can then improve combat which is already perfect.

5. Maybe add supernatural elements if they are going for spinoff instead of sequel. Dragons, zombies whatever. The world is perfect for anything.

6. Improve the f**king water.

I would like to have more weapons which is something I missed this time around. Every time I get annoyed by a spear, I used to thing that I should get one so I can annoy them back.

10 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

that’s dope. How to get this? And which is the best armour in the game ? Right now I use travel attire when roaming or exploring and when in fight I used Sakai clan armour both maxed out. 

It's a side quest where you go to 5 different locations, save hostages and get the various pieces. Did most of them in stealth.

10 hours ago, adity said:

This looks like ancient armor from HZD. Will probably make you super OP. 

That's the great thing about this game, no one piece of armour is OP. Every one has their own advantage that use you can use according to your play style. For stealth I go with fully upgraded ghost armour with extra kunai, enemy detection, arrow return, and a few others. But most importantly I use the blowdart with hallucination darts on the chonky boys.

10 hours ago, adity said:

Barring the forced stealth missions, is it viable to play this game without stealth? Or does the game punish you for not being stealthy? 

Stealth is a good play style especially if your going to save hostages.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

It's a side quest where you go to 5 different locations, save hostages and get the various pieces. Did most of them in stealth.

That's the great thing about this game, no one piece of armour is OP. Every one has their own advantage that use you can use according to your play style. For stealth I go with fully upgraded ghost armour with extra kunai, enemy detection, arrow return, and a few others. But most importantly I use the blowdart with hallucination darts on the chonky boys.

Stealth is a good play style especially if your going to save hostages.

I didnt really liked stealth that much in this game. But given that the game wants to play more as a samurai i was ok with it :)

11 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Wish I didn't have to buy a switch just to play it :( cant justify spending that much

Just now, adity said:

I wanna keep stealth to a minimum for 2 reasons:

1. I don't like stealth all that much

2. A lot of people including reviewers have said the stealth AI is really brain dead and kinda takes the fun out of the game. 

Then just roll up with the Sakai armour in clan blood dye and slaughter everyone

I don't know how this game ends but I hope they set the next one in a different location.

Set it in India and call it Ghost of Kalinga or something :P

Or maybe Ghost of Andaman if they want to continue with an island.

Just now, STICK3Rboy said:

Set it in India and call it Ghost of Kalinga or something :P

* Political party wants to know your location*

• Haha 2

This is actually a massive change:

3) The NPCs actually move at the player's speed. Absolute gamechanger. No more 'halfway between walking and running', they match your movement speed so if you want you can SPRINT to the next waypoint. This is a metacritic score point.

First ever open world game to do this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, adity said:

In RDR 2, you could keep the sprint button pressed to move at the NPC's speed.

What if you are the one leading and want to go faster. I don't remember them running at your speed. 

41 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

3) The NPCs actually move at the player's speed. Absolute gamechanger. No more 'halfway between walking and running', they match your movement speed so if you want you can SPRINT to the next waypoint. This is a metacritic score point.

Haven't the last two AC games done that already?

I think Origins was the first game to do this. Correct me if I'm wrong.

50 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

In HZD this is done lol :rofl:

It's from 3 years back

Some FoLLOw mE aLoY! NPC walks fast, then you sprint as Aloy, then the NPC turns into Usain Bolt.

9 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Haven't the last two AC games done that already?

I think Origins was the first game to do this. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't remember in Odyssey at all. What I remember is npc stopping and starting like crazy. 

Just now, PhantomShade said:

In HZD this is done lol :rofl:

It's from 3 years back

Some FoLLOw mE aLoY! NPC walks fast, then you sprint as Aloy, then the NPC turns into Usain Bolt.

Same as Odyssey. They run faster then stop start. This game it feels natural, whether it's on horseback or on foot.

1 hour ago, hussain said:

Does anyone know when this game is going to be available to buy? 

I mean what happened, did they ship 10 copies for all of india!? damn it...

Keep an eye on GTs, it comes back in stock every now and then.

They announce it on their Instagram too, so following that might also help :) 

He didn't mention the fact that you can instantly pick up items as soon as they appears in frame and has a prompt. No pickup animation, no opening doors n stuff. It disappears from the game world and appears in your inventory. Its a video game, not a cowboy/samurai simulator.

Also slashing doors to enter and scavenge buildings so you know which ones are done which are left :P

3 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

He didn't mention the fact that you can instantly pick up items as soon as they appears in frame and has a prompt. No pickup animation, no opening doors n stuff. It disappears from the game world and appears in your inventory. Its a video game, not a cowboy/samurai simulator.

The newer AC games do this too.