Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

1 minute ago, dylanjosh said:

The newer AC games do this too. 

AC and HZD both do this, but they have a very short range. in GoT only body loot needs to be in close proximity. Other items you can pick up from 6 feet away.

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

He didn't mention the fact that you can instantly pick up items as soon as they appears in frame and has a prompt. No pickup animation, no opening doors n stuff. It disappears from the game world and appears in your inventory. Its a video game, not a cowboy/samurai simulator.

Also slashing doors to enter and scavenge buildings so you know which ones are done which are left :P

Using Soji Assassination

The Simpsons Reaction GIF by FOX International Channels

46 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

Fuk mate! I keep hitting my horse with a heavy attack.

Just now, pArth said:

I did the same during my first 3-4 days with the game??

Me too. Got used to it though.

But then again, I haven't really been using my horse all that much. I find its walking speed to be too slow and its sprinting speed too fast.

2 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

Do all the places get the tick box or is my game bugged? Few locations i believe I have completed but they don't have a tick (main quest one).

Nope...they turn grey once completed

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Nope...they turn grey once completed

I don't know if it is spoiler but please remove the post if it is. 

Fort Naka**ma is not getting any tick or grey color. It is still white. Even after completing the main quest. Also nor does survivor camp change color. 

I need two golds to max out my sword. but none of my tales (main, side, mythic) are having gold as a reward. I checked all trappers available in Act 1 and Act 2. They all don't have any stock left. I am done liberating all mongol territory in region 1. In 2nd region i am not clearing mongol territory because I am thinking of fully max out the sword the clear the territories so that it will be easy.  I need 2 golds. Where do I find it?

Edited by GameAnalyzer

13 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

I don't know if it is spoiler but please remove the post if it is. 

Fort Naka**ma is not getting any tick or grey color. It is still white. Even after completing the main quest. Also nor does survivor camp change color. 

Yes, they don't change because they are basically your upgrade areas.

4 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

I need two golds to max out my sword. but none of my tales (main, side, mythic) are having gold as a reward. I checked all trappers available in Act 1 and Act 2. They all don't have any stock left. I am done liberating all mongol territory in region 1. In 2nd region i am not clearing mongol territory because I am thinking of fully max out the sword the clear the territories so that it will be easy.  I need 2 golds. Where do I find it?

Act 3. or else try check Mongol camps if you missed any gold

2 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Me too. Got used to it though.

But then again, I haven't really been using my horse all that much. I find its walking speed to be too slow and its sprinting speed too fast.

This, and it takes up most of the screen. I avoided horse. Only RDR2 is the game where I used horse regularly. Else I just avoid horse riding. 

And finished. Man it got heavy by the end, did not expect to get teary eyed. What a journey its been, from "its too gamey and unpolished compared to TLoU2" to one of the best open world games of this gen. 

Now time to go back to dreary and depressed world of TLoU2 and finish it.

3 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

I need two golds to max out my sword. but none of my tales (main, side, mythic) are having gold as a reward. I checked all trappers available in Act 1 and Act 2. They all don't have any stock left. I am done liberating all mongol territory in region 1. 

Need to clear territory in region 2 also. You get gold by defeating Mongol war lords in camps as far as I remember

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

And finished. Man it got heavy by the end, did not expect to get teary eyed. What a journey its been, from "PS2 level" to one of the best open world games of this gen. 

Now time to go back to dreary and depressed world of TLoU2 and finish it.

FIFY

Edited by Snake