Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

9 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Oh my god, i am playing with the Japanese voice track and f*ck, i immediately recognized Zoro playing jin, Yes the guy [Kazuya Nakai] voicing Zoro from One Piece is voicing Jin. People this game is officially GOTY, the devs have thrown so much love to make it an authentic japanese and samurai experience, you couldn't have asked for a best VA to portray a authentic samurai than Nakai-san.

Also to make the English experience as true as possible for Jin to transition to English only audience they used a Japanese VA Daisuke Tsuji who is well versed in English. This game is a hidden gem in the crude grindy games we get in this modern era.

Oh damn I had no idea 

Independence Day Sale will be on at that time, so GTS might give 400-500 Off at that time like they do each year. But Amazon might give a better deal, anyway I'm just waiting for a good deal on Special Edition.
I wasted time to get special edition in stock which never came coz GTS is stupid enough to advertise a product they are not selling.

The steelbook is okayish anyway. Imo if this game get AZ a PS5 remaster (it definitely should) save money for that.

For now pick up the standard edition. Stocks are scarce everywhere don't miss out on this GOTY Masterpiece.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

20200801_123744.jpg

Amazing game, one of the best open world games I've played. Now to wait for a sequel

Edited by Snake
  • Like 5

28 minutes ago, pArth said:

Lol everyone is getting a plat for this game.

Because it's just that good, no BS requirements.

The light the way trophy is said to be glitched. Is there any use lighting the fire at lighthouses ?

I was planning on completing the game and then go on lighting the 8 lighthouses.

38 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

The light the way trophy is said to be glitched. Is there any use lighting the fire at lighthouses ?

I was planning on completing the game and then go on lighting the 8 lighthouses.

Dunno man, you usually go to the lighthouses anyway as part of the main story, didnt glitich for me

Found the White Dye Merchant. Travellers attire looks dope in White. 

Accidentally found the merchant coz i see something afar and want to know what it is. Similarly found SOP Kashine Hills as well. Gonna explore some more now there.

Poor uncle Ishimura, waiting for me since so long and i am just strolling around.

What a freakin beautiful game this. 

46 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I remember someone was whining about photo modes in these games. Good times.

Remember how those same guys suddenly became fighting games experts and fans when killer instinct was revealed for Xbone? Good times too.

4 hours ago, AnK said:

Arrey f**k all 

all!! of it 

They were supporting kinnect & saying it would be the next gen revolutionary tech that will change how UI’s & games will work 

I should rather say,f**k the whole mall!! :rofl:

You forgot power of Cloud and the revolutiinary AI :lol:

On 8/1/2020 at 1:08 PM, pArth said:

Lol everyone is getting a plat for this game.

Because the platinum is fun and not boring. The haiku, Inari shrines , Shinto shrines , bamboo strikes are fun.  Haiku has great music , bamboo strike is good button mashing , Shinto shrine has good climbing.  I honestly never cared about platinum, this was my first one

5 hours ago, AnK said:

Arrey f**k all 

all!! of it 

They were supporting kinnect & saying it would be the next gen revolutionary tech that will change how UI’s & games will work 

I should rather say,f**k the whole mall!! :rofl:

5 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Remember how those same guys suddenly became fighting games experts and fans when killer instinct was revealed for Xbone? Good times too.

1 hour ago, hope said:

You forgot power of Cloud and the revolutiinary AI :lol:

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

I remember how this was a justification when Xbox one was considerably weaker lol

42 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Also hidden GPU :rofl:

You guys should stfu because Crackdown 3 and Scalebound showed how amazing Xbox gam....oh wait.

• Haha 3