Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

10 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

any chance of this getting a discount in the coming week on psn ? 

Very unlikely, but you never know,

Most likely we will see a drop where both this and TLOU2 go to 2750 in the Black Friday sale in Nov end this year.

By next year Easter Sale or  DofP sale we may see both going for 1.8 or 1.5k i don't know, this is just an optimistic prediction :fear:

On 8/3/2020 at 7:27 PM, PhantomShade said:

Very unlikely, but you never know,

Most likely we will see a drop where both this and TLOU2 go to 2750 in the Black Friday sale in Nov end this year.

By next year Easter Sale or  DofP sale we may see both going for 1.8 or 1.5k i don't know, this is just an optimistic prediction :fear:

LoU 2 will be 2800 rs. if Amazon Prime Day early reveal is to be believed. It said minimum 30% off on LoU 2. 

Maxed out Stone and Water Stance. Wind Stance is great. Kicking is awesome :P Upto Shadow Samurai now. Cleared Shipyard as well. 

Apart from 2-3 mongol territories, nothing left on map now to do i guess. Guess i will have to start Act 1 main story now.

Absolutely adore the combat now. Them heavy staggers and Combo are Glorious:gunsmilie:

Whatta game.

Where do you get the rope? Not able to climb a shrine says Item required is not there.

Almost got Moon Stance now. All mongol territories cleared today. No question marks,nothing left now in the Act1 area. 

38 minutes ago, hope said:

Where do you get the rope? Not able to climb a shrine says Item required is not there.

Almost got Moon Stance now. All mongol territories cleared today. No question marks,nothing left now in the Act1 area. 

You will be given the rope as part of a story misson. You need to proceed with the story.

Edited by b!T
  • Like 1

The Ghost of Tsushima is back in Stock on Amazon @3799 you can get it for 3420 if you use the HDFC card, but you will need to add some more items to make it 5000

https://www.amazon.in/PS4-Ghost-of-Tsushima/dp/B085LZSG6F/ref=sr_1_1_mod_primary_lightning_deal?crid=L4RZO090AC9X&dchild=1&keywords=the+ghost+of+tsushima+ps4&qid=1596735571&smid=AT95IG9ONZD7S&sprefix=the+ghost+o%2Caps%2C299&sr=8-1

10 minutes ago, adity said:

I'm gonna start this tomorrow. Any tips? 

Take your time with the game, dont rush stuff.

Upgrade Swords first as well as the deflect arrows skill

9 minutes ago, adity said:

Dont stop the horse when the Title card appears :P Clean up HDD Space for photos :P 

When fighting lot of enemies, sway them away and deal one by one. 

16 minutes ago, hope said:

Deflect arrows from archers you mean or the side step? 

You get 2 skill points at the start IMO. get dodge and arrow deflect

5 hours ago, adity said:

Focus on upgrading the sword.

Don't waste resources upgrading all armours but upgrade the one or two which suits ur playstyle.

Get all stances as soon as you can.

Make sure to use gadgets like kunai, smoke bombs and other stuff. Makes your game pretty fun.

Do the side stuff/collectibles when u come across it if u r going for platinum.