Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

11 hours ago, adity said:

Booted up the game and just couldn't put it down. Excellent dialogue and cutscenes, beautiful world which just keeps you wanting more. Things are reasonably placed and the combat is a joy to play. 

Honestly a Goty contender for me. All the time I was playing I thought this is what new AC games should have been. Organic open world discovery, beautiful combat, skills that actually impact the way you play and most importantly every single NPC feels like a real person so far.

I wish the capture was half decent though. The photo mode is so awesome. I took a nice video with leaves falling and peaceful music and all that and the capture looked like a*s on my base ps4. 

All in all, a really strong first impression. Easily one of the best I've played. 

It's keeps getting better

Finished the game last week. Also Platinumed :P

What a journey it was :majesty: Loved every bit of it.

The swordplay and and combat animations are so slick and satisfying. 

The best thing about this game is the world. I have seen worlds with more realistic details and textures for Eg RDR but this is most certainly the most beautiful place I have ever been in a video game. This would have been my GOTY if not for TLOU2.

Sony is doing a great job with its first party studios and I am really excited to see what these studios have in store for next gen. Sony is really pushing the boundaries of tech and art with each new game. 

With this game, Sucker Punch has joined the big boys club along with ND, SSM and GG. 

5 minutes ago, pArth said:

I loved the game but I dont think its in the same league as uc/Tlou, gow, hzd and now got

I thought the story-telling and cutscenes in Spiderman rivaled even those of the big budget spidey movies. They're a tier above HZD and GoT IMO (from what I've played of them, at least).

56 minutes ago, pArth said:

Lol. 
But sales are also because its spiderman, not only because its a good game. 
I loved the game but I dont think its in the same league as uc/Tlou, gow, hzd and now got

Its definitely a lot better than HZD Imo. I would say even better than GOW ,IMO.

Definitely one of my favourite ps4 games this gen, next to FF7 remake.

3 minutes ago, adity said:

Spiderman ps4 is easily the best spiderman adaptation (story wise) for me. It was honestly perfect better than any spiderman movie. Imo the insomniac spiderman was the perfect Peter Parker. 

Yeah, the game pretty much felt like a playable spidey movie. 

spodey is better as a complete package compared to most ps exclusives( haven't played tlou2 and got yet, so can't say about those ).

A very good game adaption of a comic book character, better than Batman Arkham series, and that one had set the bar, before that all we used to get were shitty movie tie-in games :rofl:

7 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

spodey is better as a complete package compared to most ps exclusives( haven't played tlou2 and got yet, so can't say about those ).

A very good game adaption of a comic book character, better than Batman Arkham series, and that one had set the bar, before that all we used to get were shitty movie tie-in games :rofl:

Look at this masterpiece and weep

• Haha 1

If you own the Standard Edition of the game, you can upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition.

Here's what's included, as per the PlayStation Store description:

- 1 Technique Point
- Charm of Hachiman’s Favour
- Hero of Tsushima Skin Set: Golden Mask, Body Armour, Sword Kit, Horse (only available when starting a new game), Saddle.
- Digital Mini Art Book by Dark Horse.
- Director’s Commentary: the creative team sits down with a renowned Japanese historian to look at the world of Ghost of Tsushima and how it compares to the real-life events that inspired it.
- Ghost of Tsushima Samurai PS4 Theme.

Cost: ₹915

Link: https://store.playstation.com/en-in/product/EP9000-CUSA13323_00-GHOSTDDEUPGRADE0

• Like 1

4 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Better as in better better or much better? Tbh i found the story of tlou2 strictly okayish.

Just better. 

I hadn't expected to be this good. As far as I've known Sucker Punch games has always been about gameplay and graphics.

I feel their production value has increased with this game. Everything was well done, even side quests didn't feel like a fench quests but had some meaning into it. 

I hope this game get's successful so that we'll get a good sequel.