Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

7 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

This game had a better story than TLOU2. 

:mellow:

this games story is pretty linear and predictable where as tlou2 is bit more complicated and mindfk (anyone who managed to ignored all spoilers and play the game directly; it would be a total mindfk). Having an advantage of open world;GoT side missions was also good where as tlou2 doesn’t have that luxury maybe because of that. But overall considering just main story mission tlou2>got. 

Edited by GameAnalyzer

Tlou 2 story was pretentious and full of virtue signalling and political pandering, though done in a subtle way mostly. Too much hipster like for my taste. I liked that game because of gameplay and production values. It is class apart in quality.

GoT story is straightforward but has that old school simple charm to it. Kinda like Sleeping Dogs story but way better. Revenge, twists, betrayals, family values, moral conflict, hint of romance, brotherhood, friendships etc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Tlou 2 story was pretentious and full of virtue signalling and political pandering, though done in a subtle way mostly. Too much hipster like for my taste. I liked that game because of gameplay and production values. It is class apart in quality.

GoT story is straightforward but has that old school simple charm to it. Kinda like Sleeping Dogs story but way better. Revenge, twists, betrayals, family values, moral conflict, hint of romance, brotherhood, friendships etc.

All these things were present in TLOU2 also with more stronger impact  ?  

I guess some people who are attached with part 1 characters a lot ; they can’t accept the fact that their fav character goes by this ?️♀️... so afterwards they find everything bland

8 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Disagree on the story part, the story was still a revenge tale. Agree with it The characters, some dialogue and some world building. That LGBTQ flag as a zebra crossing in Seattle is just there to piss people off. :giggle:

7 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

All these things were present in TLOU2 also with more stronger impact  ?  

Reveal hidden contents

I guess some people who are attached with part 1 characters a lot ; they can’t accept the fact that their fav character goes by this ?️♀️... so afterwards they find everything bland

The sexual orientation of Ellie was already known in TLOU1. So nothing changed in TLOU2 on that front.

2 hours ago, adity said:

I don't think TLOU 2 was a complex story either. The structure was a bit unconventional but that's about it. God of war, all ND games, Spiderman are all very character driven I'd say. 

The story itself may not have been complex, but the emotions it deals with are.

Feels kinda pretentious saying that but it is what it is. 

Act 2 is even more beautiful. Spent around 1.5 hours in Serene forest today just clearing stuff. 

Brutes are a nice addition in Act2. Omi Village looks my my :wub:

Again. Combat is just :majesty:

Edited by hope

7 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Sadly, I wasn't an employee :P 

Edited by Ichigo Uzumaki