Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

5 hours ago, adity said:

Not necessarily. Ghost of tsushima is a pretty straightforward game with no big political messages or anything. So there is nothing for people to get offended over and take away from the awesomeness of the game. 

9.3 is a very fair rating for the game tbh. It's really good. One of the best games of the generation I'd say and I'm not even halfway through yet. 

Oodly enough there are a few side quests where you meet people from the LGBTQ community.

Legends is an entirely new experience — it’s a separate mode that doesn’t follow Jin or the companions from his journey, but instead focuses on four warriors who have been built up as legends in stories told by the people of Tsushima. Ghost of Tsushima’s single-player campaign focuses on an open world and exploring the natural beauty of the island, but Legends is haunting and fantastical, with locations and enemies inspired by Japanese folk tales and mythology and an emphasis on cooperative combat and action.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

29 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

:panic:

27 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Ps blog has more details.

2 player co-op missions

4 player wave based survival mode

4 player Raids. :panic:

3 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

:panic:

:panic: Great game becomes even better

"With four players, you’ll be able to take on wave-based Survival missions, fighting groups of the toughest enemies Tsushima has to offer, Including new Oni enemies with supernatural abilities.

If you can best the Story and Survival missions, you may be confident enough to take on the four-player Raid that will arrive shortly after the launch of Ghost of Tsushima: Legends, sending you and your partners to an entirely new realm to challenge a brutal, terrifying enemy."

Wtf raid n stuff?

5 minutes ago, Walker said:

So I should buy this game now? 

Dude. Buy it. Its one of those games. One of those.

3 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Oh wow! I wanna play this but I don't have PS plus :|

You mean for mp?