Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

41 minutes ago, adity said:

It's one of the best games of this gen and probably the best open world after Witcher 3. Barring the top notch story of Witcher 3, it even shits over everything else in the game. 

Alpha's ghost from reddit hell will come and flay you for this :rofl:

I have no idea when i will finish this game. I was doing the Gosaku quest today, got the 2nd key then spent some 40mins clearing random mongols and then a guy challenged me for a fight. The quest takes a back seat and i am doing something completely different :P Along the way i saw Lady Masako, Yuna and that trader whose name i am fogetting. Literally forced myself to not talk to them so that quest isnt derailed but oh well :lol:

Todays pictures

DRoi249.jpg

5SKvmsD.jpg

uGHb6f3.jpg

https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9ub2NsaXBwb2RjYXN0LmxpYnN5bi5jb20vcnNz&ep=14&episode=NmRhMzZhNTQtZGU5My00ZjFmLWEyODItODNlNTMzYjFhNTNm

"Danny talks to Nate Fox & Jason Connell from Sucker Punch about the design of Ghost of Tsushima's open world, close-quarters combat and broad narrative."

11 hours ago, adity said:

Bro Sony is so awesome. If our game sells great, we'll add more content for free. Wtf. It's awesome. Not just this. Spidey added ton of suits too. 

If it was Bungie you would've paid $10 for Sam Raimi suit. If it was Ubisoft there'd be a separate in-game store for 30 of the 50 costumes you get in game, grouped in "consumer friendly" packs of 3 costumes for $15 each. The amount of money they left on the table by just giving them away as unlocks is insane.

8 minutes ago, adity said:

The fully upgraded Sakai Clan armor with black dye is sexy af. Is there a better armor for sword combat. I rarely do stealth. 

Also, wtf is up with iron. I can't upgrade my Katana because of it. Is there some way to farm for it? 

Sakai is the best armor for combat.

Just clear mongol camps for iron. There is plenty. You can even buy iron from trappers

12 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

"There are no microtransactions in Ghost of Tsushima: Legends, and we have absolutely no plans to add them. All of the content is unlocked through play."

12 hours ago, adity said:

Bro Sony is so awesome. If our game sells great, we'll add more content for free. Wtf. It's awesome. Not just this. Spidey added ton of suits too. 

Guess no one told Sony that without the competition they should turn into an ugly monopoly.

53 minutes ago, adity said:

The fully upgraded Sakai Clan armor with black dye is sexy af. Is there a better armor for sword combat. I rarely do stealth. 

Also, wtf is up with iron. I can't upgrade my Katana because of it. Is there some way to farm for it? 

Clan Sakai armour in clan blood red with charms that regen resolves in combat, Street kills and extra 2 kunai when thrown.

7 hours ago, adity said:

The Sakai armour is the best for combat. You can get more out of it by equipping Melee/Stagger damage charms (you get multiple so you can stack). But I like the Gosaku armour as well. Looks dope in all colours.

Really wish there were costume + charm loadouts though. I end up switching charms and costume on the fly so much. Like, I'll be using the travellers attire to explore and suddenly there's an enemy group in sight so I quickly switch to Sakai armour for that 5 kill streak. And with enemy camps, I like using wind chimes and arrows to poison enemies but mid stealth, I'll feel like just going all out so I end up switching out all the charms. But gotta say, experimenting with the charms is so much fun.

Sakai armour is the best for combat, no doubt. Gosaku makes it easy to finish off fallen enemies and gives you health too. You can stack a % probability increase charm to enhance enemies falling. It's really down to how you want to battle at the end. I like finishing off 5 enemies in a standoff but there's something about making an enemy fall on his a*s and sticking the katana through him. Health for killing staggered enemies is an added bonus.