Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

5 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

The amount of stuff added in this mode is just insane. I thought it'd be a barebones hoard mode with some token story stuff, but this is a lot deeper. I hope they sell it separately to people who don't have base game.

They were working on this from the beginning alongside the main game it seems. 10/10 perfect studio name

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Man double assassinations never get old. Especially when you pair up with someone who instinctively knows what you're up to and which target to take without any voice comm.

Man, I’m playing with these randoms. It’s no fun. They all go Rambo. No team work. They all just keep smashing square and triangle. :wallbash:

Finished Main Story

Story peaks in Act 2 with Yarikawa mission. Act 3 is very weak. Looked like they ran out of time there. Snow area is a hit n miss too.

Having said that the last 30 mins were pure awesomeness simply bcoz of Combat. The Ship fight was amazing. 

Overall a decent story. Needs more polish and longer scenes to make impact. 

Whatta game.

Mad Props to Sony for allowing SP to go without a game for full generation and it payed off. 

On 10/17/2020 at 11:10 PM, AnK said:

f**k open world 

thank the lord you didn’t waste your time on any GaaS title like Destiny 

Lol few hrs of destiny on ps3 and I was out :Pafter games like kz2 and mag mp with ivg ppl that game kind of made me puke and was my last mp game ever :rofl: good organic decision since I've had such a blast playing sp games since then (mostly Sony first party).

Rdr2 and Ni No Kuni 2 are the top 2 in my ps4 backlog. Most likely might just start rdr2 on ps5 if Sony let's me buy it within this year. 

Anyway I am at the end of Act 1. Does the normal story have co op too? Is this some standalone co op mode. 

Edited by rAgHaV

So played Legends today, enjoyed it but unfortunately had to do 2 player co-op story because couldn't find players in survival.

Is it worth it to do survival solo if I don't find players ?

Also, any idea when does Raid go live it sounds interesting and I am guessing will force players to come up with strategies rather than just jumping into action.

4 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Also, any idea when does Raid go live it sounds interesting and I am guessing will force players to come up with strategies rather than just jumping into action.

Raid - The Tale of Iyo beginning on Friday, October 30. 

• This Raid is divided into three chapters and requires a full team of four Ghosts, as well as excellent coordination and communication. 
  • The Tale of Iyo will not support matchmaking, so you’ll need to arrange your team ahead of time and be ready to jump in together. You’ll want to have your gear at KI level 100 as an absolute minimum before you attempt to take on this challenge. 
  • To get Raid ready, we recommend finishing all Story missions, and replaying Story and Survival on higher difficulties to get higher level gear.  

Raid - The Tale of Iyo beginning on Friday, October 30. 

• This Raid is divided into three chapters and requires a full team of four Ghosts, as well as excellent coordination and communication. 
  • The Tale of Iyo will not support matchmaking, so you’ll need to arrange your team ahead of time and be ready to jump in together. You’ll want to have your gear at KI level 100 as an absolute minimum before you attempt to take on this challenge. 
  • To get Raid ready, we recommend finishing all Story missions, and replaying Story and Survival on higher difficulties to get higher level gear.  
Damn! Sounds like it's going to be tough.

They should have allowed matchmaking, none of my friends have this game and I doubt I'll be able to find players on the forum as I play at very unusual hours of the day.

Few hrs into act 2. The gameplay keeps improving :wub: such an amazing game. Every 2hrs the way I play it keeps changing. overall Menus, combat and upgrade system are simply the best I've seen. Beats every PS4 game for me in terms of pure gameplay fun. 

Also idk what it is about the visuals but initally I was kind of disappointed with how the game looked (started it right after finishing tlou2 maybe that's why) but now must be 15hrs in or so and some areas look so so stunning.. Truly breathtaking stuff. 

1 hour ago, rAgHaV said:

Few hrs into act 2. The gameplay keeps improving :wub: such an amazing game. Every 2hrs the way I play it keeps changing. overall Menus, combat and upgrade system are simply the best I've seen. Beats every PS4 game for me in terms of pure gameplay fun. 

Also idk what it is about the visuals but initally I was kind of disappointed with how the game looked (started it right after finishing tlou2 maybe that's why) but now must be 15hrs in or so and some areas look so so stunning.. Truly breathtaking stuff. 

The game visually is meh right until you hit the intro...then its absolutely beautiful.

Few hrs into act 2. The gameplay keeps improving default_wub.png such an amazing game. Every 2hrs the way I play it keeps changing. overall Menus, combat and upgrade system are simply the best I've seen. Beats every PS4 game for me in terms of pure gameplay fun. 

Just like you I also started playing this after TLOU2 and was initially disappointed with the visuals. But slowly it grew on me and I guess this is probably the only game where I was hitting the screenshot button after every two mins. it's absolutely gorgeous.

But it doesn't have the polish of TLOU2 specially some of the cut scenes where the lip sync and certain textures lack detailing. Another frustrating aspect was indoor battles the camera angle was so weird and objects kept blocking the camera.

However, this is the most fun I have had in a long time and trust me it keeps getting better as you progress even the world looks more beautiful and some of the last sections of the game are breathtaking. Enjoy!

• Like 1