Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

Shadow of the Samurai mission :panic: :majesty: Took a good 12 plus hours to reach here.. doing more of side missions.. Kotun Khan looks so badass.

Does the story move to North now and I can start cleaning up the South

Edited by Assassins Creed

16 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Shadow of the Samurai mission :panic: :majesty: Took a good 12 plus hours to reach here.. doing more of side missions.. Kotun Khan looks so badass.

Reveal hidden contents

You can always come back.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Reveal hidden contents

Does the story move to North now and I can start cleaning up the South

Do you also agree the game visually looks wayy better than on the Pro? It looks god awesome crisp and different :wOOtjumpy:

I’ll have to wait for a rerun though. Need to finish my duties as spider cop. ?

3 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Do you also agree the game visually looks wayy better than on the Pro? It looks god awesome crisp and different :wOOtjumpy:

I’ll have to wait for a rerun though. Need to finish my duties as spider cop. ?

Haha of course, I have already mentioned that in multiple threads that everyone should hold off till PS5 to experience this properly, people will report me if I keep talking about it :fear1: 

It looks like a Next Gen game already, I have no more expectations about GOT 2 visuals, I love the game design even more.. less bullshite and straight forward level up and progress, no RPG shite either...

42 minutes ago, AnK said:

Isn’t it the same game on PS5 vs PS4pro 

just running on 60fps instead of 30fps 

Or is something enhanced for PS5 ?!

Officially nothing but it seems crisper and just god awesome sexy on the 5. And it’s not just me. Even @Assassins Creed agrees so I’m not loco. Yet. 

36 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Its just 60fps..They unlocked the frame-rate. No visual enhancements

That’s on paper. But the game “looks” wayyy better somehow on the 5. Am only talking about looks here. The FPS enhancement is a different thing. I was stunned at first. The wife who completed it on the Pro agreed. And we also have @Assassins Creed who agrees it just looks phenom now.  

9 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Play and see yourself :notangel: videos doesn’t make justice..

Yes exactly. But I seriously wonder if they did intentional but secret enhancements why not come out with it?

It surely can’t be just the prowess of the new hw. 

Having gala of a time with this game :wub: need to play the new game + later to just play story missions alone, right now mostly doing side missions only and getting upgrades beefed up.. 

• 22 hours in
  • Just begun Act 2
  • Cleaned up Izura as much as possible 17/24 Liberated, no prompts in map except few side tails, other districts might show up later ?
  • Mystic Tales has been fun

5 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Fulll Goosebumps :panic::majesty:

Hide contents

I am not your Son, I am the Ghost

and the track that plays after that..

Chefs Kiss GIF by Padma Lakshmi

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

So what option  you guys choose?

Reveal hidden contents

kill or spare your uncle?

I instantly choose spare uncle option. I was like itna bada paap mujh se nahi hoga. There's no im doing  that to him, he like family,  a father figure to Jin

I chose the option to

Spoiler

Kill the Uncle. Shimura is a bushido honor crazy fanatic and this is middle age Japan, so even society is it seems. If I spared the guy, there is a 99.9% chance he will commit seppuku and die himself, filled with hatred and regret while cursing Jin. At least with this, his last moments were happy.

11 minutes ago, roun90 said:

I chose the option to

Hide contents

Kill the Uncle. Shimura is a bushido honor crazy fanatic and this is middle age Japan, so even society is it seems. If I spared the guy, there is a 99.9% chance he will commit seppuku and die himself, filled with hatred and regret while cursing Jin. At least with this, his last moments were happy.

I did the same.