Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

It's pretty obvious that anyone who would want to buy GoT now, would want the iki island expansion as well. Atleast a majority would want the entire package and not just the base ps4

Majority? Source ? 
dlc never sells as well as the main game.. very few people buy dlc I think 

10 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Instead of delisting, they could’ve just kept the price of the original PS4 version at original MRP and never discounted it. Problem solved and no backlash 

So original ps4 version at 60$ and director cut at 60$ ,indeed problem solved :rofl:

7 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

That's wrong... You can still buy normal SKYRIM and DLCs. 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/72850/The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim/

Special Edition was also released 5 years after the game launch and included all DLCs and upgrades. Not after 1 year from launch. 

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

On Xbox i can't find base version:/

On Steam also you can't "find" it if you use search function. Even in bundles they've replaced it with Special Edition. It's essentially hidden for all intents and purporses. 

EvELGh9.png

Edited by dylanjosh

15 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Instead of delisting, they could’ve just kept the price of the original PS4 version at original MRP and never discounted it. Problem solved and no backlash 

They should've never dropped the price of base game to $40. Could've come out as heroes giving the DLC bundle at same price as base game. They seem to have learned their lesson with PS5 games.

21 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Why do consumers go against there own interests? A kind of Stockholm syndrome ? 

I think next thing you should crib about is why doesn’t amazon,flipkart & other e-commerce offer diwali/eid discounts all round year 

& don’t worry you can crib about that on IVG too coz your mod friend will conveniently remove/hide posts before they can be counted towards shitpost by another mod/admin :lol:  

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, AnK said:

I think next thing you should crib about is why doesn’t amazon,flipkart & other e-commerce offer diwali/eid discounts all round year 

& don’t worry you can crib about that on IVG too coz your mod friend will conveniently remove/hide posts before they can be counted towards shitpost by another mod/admin :lol:  

Welcome back! ??
how was your vacation?? 
it was quite peaceful around here! 

Edited by hsk_colossus
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Welcome back! ??
how was your vacation?? 
it was quite peaceful around here! 

You mean peaceful shitposting about everything PS (even in the main game threads) without anyone to call out the BS 

Then you can gladly continue to enjoy that 

coz there’s little I can do with even my valid posts(in PSvsXB) being counted towards “bull crap shitposting” .

Enjoy the charade ;) 

40 minutes ago, AnK said:

wah beta, aate hi cheap shot from the back ?

Anyone can track if I have deleted anybody's comments on the forum, which I have never done. Regarding calling your posts crap sh*t/sh*t posting.. Don't worry have your say, I have decided not to moderate your posts, there were some of them that were missing you so I don't want to disappoint anyone... I will be happily playing this game in 2 days when some of the so called mod friends still keep whining about it :notangel:

peace

4 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

wah beta, aate hi cheap shot from the back ?

Anyone can track if I have deleted anybody's comments on the forum, which I have never done. Regarding calling your posts crap sh*t/sh*t posting.. Don't worry have your say, I have decided not to moderate your posts, there were some of them that were missing you so I don't want to disappoint anyone... I will be happily playing this game in 2 days when some of the so called mod friends still keep whining about it :notangel:

peace

Glad you showed up without me actually naming anybody 

oh & don’t worry,even the last action you took on me seems have been wiped out from my account history 

No record of a warning or even a ban 

Just now, AnK said:

Glad you showed up without me actually naming anybody 

oh & don’t worry,even the last action you took on me seems have been wiped out from my account history 

No record of a warning or even a ban 

No, That had to be fixed as we are going through this turbulence with forum fix and it had wiped out your whole history.. then I resurrected most of them back :notangel:

3 hours ago, RV1709 said:

There would still be backlash.

Now most likely the director's cut will take a whole year to come to like 2-3k on PSN sales

And i've noticed since PS4 era, Sony is chindi with the PSN discounts early in console's life cycle.