Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

8 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Best version of the game if anyone wants to collect ?

Everything on the disc. 

So - you're saying those 1000 rs extra would only get us Japanese lip sync? Rest everything is same?

Just FYI, do not sleep on the Legends mode for this game. It's has a lot of content for 2-4 players with its own lore, perks, weapons, abilities etc.

Edited by Snake

Clearly it shouldn't have been marketed as a 'selling point.' What a waste! Barely any difference.

The only difference I noticed is during some dialogues, the characters mouth doesn't open as much (which is inconsistent in terms of being accurate).

I was really excited for this feature as I wanted my second playthrough to be with Japanese VO in Kurosawa mode (something I was massively looking forward to right from the time the game and JP VO was announced), but... Oh well.

Feel kinda stupid for dropping ₹5k on this.

On 8/22/2021 at 8:39 PM, funjabi said:

So - you're saying those 1000 rs extra would only get us Japanese lip sync? Rest everything is same?

Ya nothing major has changed in graphics department according to DF. Its not worth extra 10$.

However People are liking the DLC. So get it.

11 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Feel kinda stupid for dropping ₹5k on this.

the DLC, haptics and the 3d audio make it worth it. I sold my PS4 disc so that I can buy the PS5 DC in the coming months once my current backlog is done

4 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Lemme know if you get any Gold, not sure how one can shoot in 7 seconds.. am sure its on YouTube but if anyone nailed here lemme know how

That bow armor + charm that gives you extra slow mo + auto aim from settings. Pre-aim at first target, as soon as timer starts hit slo-mo, try to hit at least 3 targets before slo-mo ends. I managed it in 6.9 seconds.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Lemme know if you get any Gold, not sure how one can shoot in 7 seconds.. am sure its on YouTube but if anyone nailed here lemme know how

got gold in 3 of them so far.

Tadayori armor, with fast reload and knocking speed charms and max out slo mo. do a trial run to see which route is the easiest for you. then aim at the first one before the timer starts.

itll take a few tries . I'm at 6.5-6.9 at 3 of them