Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

Yes, cloud save is there. Just download the PS4 save data from PS+. Then go to Ghost of Tsushima main menu and you can easily transfer over/convert the data to PS5 version.
No i meant he didn't use cloud save. I use it all the time. Was really useful going from ps4 GoT to downliading and playing it on PS5.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, 0verlord said:

a video was posted in PS5 thread a few weeks ago about 15 minutes where Mark Cerny explained the whole console including controller haptics where he mentioned his favorite dualsense implementation which I mentioned above 

I don't know if i missed it but i went back till posts of aug 20 but didn't find the video with cerny in it, can anyone link it, as we speak i'm searching on youtube as well with search string "mark cerny ghost of tsushima"

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

Guys ps4 version director's cut is available for 1800 in Amazon is it worth buying over ps5 version which costs 3800? Heard you can upgrade to ps5 version for 830₹

Thanks for the heads up, bought it! Yeah, its cheaper than buying a PS5 version outright. I am getting this for the PS5 as well.

Edited by Nikushimi
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

Guys ps4 version director's cut is available for 1800 in Amazon is it worth buying over ps5 version which costs 3800? Heard you can upgrade to ps5 version for 830₹

38 minutes ago, Nikushimi said:

Thanks for the heads up, bought it! Yeah, its cheaper than buying a PS5 version outright. I am getting this for the PS5 as well.

It’s more than ₹830

read this

https://in.ign.com/ghost-of-tsushima/164820/news/ghost-of-tsushima-directors-cut-ps4-india-upgrade-price-revealed

23 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

The cost mentioned in the article is for an upgrade from the normal version of the game. Director's cut PS4 to PS5 costs about 800ish 

17 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Yeah & it's held its price pretty well and not fallen like say death stranding or TLOU 2

It would have fallen down to TLOU2 level if they hadn’t added additional content periodically. 

It’s like three different parts of the game released. 
Base Game 

Legends MP

DLC Expansion. 

While TLOU2 is just the base game since launch. 

Though yeah it’s quite evident that this project has turned out to be more popular compared to TLOU2 coz of difference in themes & targeted audiences. 

11 hours ago, KnackChap said:

https://gamingbolt.com/ghost-of-tsushima-lacks-broad-commercial-appeal-michael-pachter

Wedbush Securities analyst Michael Pachter doesn’t seem to think so- speaking exclusively to GamingBolt, Pachter said that the game’s innate ‘Japanese-ness’ will hold it back from broad commercial appeal, at least in terms of selling systems.

:giggle:

27 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Only sony idiotas would kill a 10+ mill seller because it got poor press reception. 

I  guess it would also depend on how much they netted. 10mil+ would mean nothing if they spent comparatively more for shipping the game.  

But I refuse to believe they killed DG2. May be just parked it aside and will go back to it if the next one fails for bend