Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

This Game is in Zen mode
Absolute loving it :wub:
Unpopular Opinion this game Open world is so much better then Witcher 3. 

Absolutely. I play this game to chill out after I get my a*s tilted off the face of the planet playing League solo queue.

• 2 weeks later...

Almost at end of Act 3.

Got little bit repetitive maybe going for platinum is making me feel this way. Still solid 9.5/10 game, would have given 10/10 if not for too many  fox shrine/banners  to collect.

Always been fan of Samurai jidaigeki genre this one happens before edo period.

Btw loved that quest where you get Ghost stance for the first time, Absolute Badass moment in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Hello. Ghost of Tsushima legends is coming to PS+ in march. I wanted to know if it had a story and whether the online is worth it. I don't have the base game yet do do warn me about spoilers in legends.

Yes, Legends does have a story. Story is divided into various missions. All story missions have to be done in co-op with 2 or more players. As you complete more and more missions, you will unlock additional difficulties. There are also classes, skills and gear drops. You have to optimize them. All classes play differently, and have different roles. So try them all and see which build suits you first. Once you commit to a role - stick with it, because gear drops, levels etc. will upgrade that specific character. Once you are upgraded enough, you can try raids and other difficult content.

Last I played, there was no shortage of players online. You were able to find randoms to group with pretty easily. You can of course invite friends for play sessions, if you don't want to play with randoms.

Overall, it's a very good mode. Almost as expansive as a full on full price MP game. Very much worth it.

I would of course also advise you to play the base game if possible. It's one of the best open world games out there period, with a very interesting world to explore, amazing gameplay, graphics, music and story.

I have had ghost of Tsushima on my playlist for a while now. I don't actually have the game yet but I will buy it soon as I can. Got exams and stuff right now so...

I have another friend with whom I'm gonna play this with.

And last question : Will the main game be spoiled to any extent?

1 hour ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

I have had ghost of Tsushima on my playlist for a while now. I don't actually have the game yet but I will buy it soon as I can. Got exams and stuff right now so...

I have another friend with whom I'm gonna play this with.

And last question : Will the main game be spoiled to any extent?

No main game does not get spoiled at all. You will not even be playing as the main game MC in Legends. It will be a custom character.

Legends is different to the point that even gameplay is different than in main game.

5 hours ago, roun90 said:

No main game does not get spoiled at all. You will not even be playing as the main game MC in Legends. It will be a custom character.

Legends is different to the point that even gameplay is different than in main game.

Oh good. The combat I heard is similar and from the looks of it, amazing. This will probably end with me buying the base game a few hours in.

On 2/27/2022 at 10:34 PM, Nikushimi said:

Is there any other game with landscapes anywhere near as beautiful as this game? I legit have my windows theme set to a bunch of screenshots I've captured from this game. Its so gorgeous. 

Found death strandings scenery to be quite appealing too 

Nailed the hilly ambience

• Like 1