Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Just finished the main game and got the Platinum trophy. How is the Legends mode? Is it a story based co-op? PvP? PvE? Can anything in it be done solo? If yes, how difficult is it? 

Thank you!

The legends mode is awesome, it has a separate story, gear etc . It's coop PvE, you can solo the first few, but gets difficult even with a proper crew. of 4

• Thanks 1

• 10 months later...

So, this the 2nd time m giving this a shot, but somehow, this game doesn't keep me hooked. Loved them gfx, the art style is good, audio, the flute, its good man, but gameplay, I don't know, it just isn't clicking with me 😒

1 hour ago, Pushy said:

So, this the 2nd time m giving this a shot, but somehow, this game doesn't keep me hooked. Loved them gfx, the art style is good, audio, the flute, its good man, but gameplay, I don't know, it just isn't clicking with me 😒

that's because you suck. 

7 minutes ago, dante77 said:

that's because you suck. 

Sheet 🥶 idk men, switching stances n sheet, y can't they make games like Ninja Gaiden Sigma 🤔 plus the game is repetitive af. Go from a to b, speak to sum1 who happens to be in a cottage, take the mission, travel again, rescue/speak to the person of interest, again, who happens to be inside a fk'n cottage, defeat same enemies, rinse n repeat. I mean, it could be fun, but it isn't. Fk, even Heavenly Sword was fun!

1 hour ago, Pushy said:

Sheet 🥶 idk men, switching stances n sheet, y can't they make games like Ninja Gaiden Sigma 🤔 plus the game is repetitive af. Go from a to b, speak to sum1 who happens to be in a cottage, take the mission, travel again, rescue/speak to the person of interest, again, who happens to be inside a fk'n cottage, defeat same enemies, rinse n repeat. I mean, it could be fun, but it isn't. Fk, even Heavenly Sword was fun!

This isn't like HacknSlash games. Stances are fun IMO. If you wanna compare it with old games, compare with POP combat not DMC/NG. There is some strategy in combat and it is slow(er) unlike fast paced HacknSlash. 

Also, quantity of games in general is a worrysome in these generation of gaming. In that, there are hardly any proper Action Adventure sword games. So whatever half decent is coming your way. Take it beech! 

InB4 someone comes and say respect other's opinion and all. It's Pushy we're talking about! 

• Haha 1

On 8/3/2023 at 5:30 PM, Pushy said:

Yes, its the pace of combat that is not clicking with muiz dat might be issue, and maybe that'll b d reason y i might not even complete this :samui:

Mui tekz mui wurdz back 

Been playing this non stop, once i got the hang of changing stances and parrying, mahn, haven't put this down since then. 

Btw, on the Main story wise i was just after where u free Lord Shimura and capture the castle, but, then i took this mission of Iki Island, this one was a but hard at start, but m still continuing it, got that armor from the Blind n****, the perfect parrying one, boy, oh mahn, m loving the combat, outta nowhere, suddenly :happydance:

Mui n**** a$$ gonna be Samurai soon :wOOtjumpy: Yaaaa

10 minutes ago, Pushy said:

Mui tekz mui wurdz back 

Been playing this non stop, once i got the hang of changing stances and parrying, mahn, haven't put this down since then. 

Btw, on the Main story wise i was just after where u free Lord Shimura and capture the castle, but, then i took this mission of Iki Island, this one was a but hard at start, but m still continuing it, got that armor from the Blind n****, the perfect parrying one, boy, oh mahn, m loving the combat, outta nowhere, suddenly :happydance:

Pppooosshhheeee iki island is after main game content, also dont forget to get kratos and bloodborne armor

also, ze kumbat is ze badazz, mi luv eet

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Snake said:

Pppooosshhheeee iki island is after main game content, also dont forget to get kratos and bloodborne armor

also, ze kumbat is ze badazz, mi luv eet

Sheet, i thought its main game, it said it'll discover new area, thats why mui started, abhi kya kru :samui:

Edited by Pushy

15 minutes ago, Pushy said:

Sheet, i thought its main game, it said it'll discover new area, thats why mui started, abhi kya kru :samui:

You can go back and finish mein game

• Like 1

11 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

There's a part of the Iki Island story that lets you unlock travelling back to the mainland. So, you have to play until then.

L.A.Knight, Yaaaaaaa!

Back to main land Susma. Continuing Jins story, the yellow ones, men, loving this 1 :happydance:

Started it, and genuinely liking it. Game is so pretty, and Japanese landscaping is *chef's kiss*. I've tried Katana classes and the way he "unlocks" the katana from its saya (sheath), the simple, almost covert click is so bang on. Some of the kills feel quite satisfying.

On the other hand, The game could've flowed better between sequences. Blacking out before a simple conversation is so PS3. 

Excited to go further. 

• Like 1

On 8/9/2023 at 5:11 PM, Pushy said:

Mui tekz mui wurdz back 

Mah man :wub:

• Like 1

Completed the main story (Jin's story), bhai, main story toh shuru hote hi khatam, its short, but, I think, the game makes it up for the same quality side a$$ missions and mythic tales are awesome, did 1 at the start and 1 now post main story, Undying flame, man, so awesome, should've done before completing the main story, but i didn't knew that it would end so soon. 

Overall, a perfect Samurai experience is what i would say. 

U have open world, u can complete mission with stealth or head-on with the sword, slicing'em Mongol beeches upfront. 

I have just one stance fully unlocked, the Wind Stance, with 2 mythic tales, and few handfull of side missions, and was still able to complete this game without being felt that ok, this is the time where i should grind and upgrade or do some sides and get better and then try to progress the main story, nope, no sir, heck, even my last charm slot is locked, lel.

I think I'll do a NG+ on this one :good:

There is this 1 charm which will make ur time a lot easy in the Tsushima world, thats the 'charm of abundant reserves' , get this at the earliest. 

Overall, yes, its a solid game, gives a nice story, the Art work is amazing, the Vistas on display is mesmerizing (lg c2), gameplay is 'gaddamn' satisfying and sound effects and bgm literally immerses u in the World of Tsushima. 

4.5/5 from mua.

Finally mui ijj e Samurai beeches, gonna slaughter yo niGG@ a$$e$ like pizza slices :happydance:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, this game is really good. It's got so many little Japanese cultural touches, like the gong sound and title before every mission starts, the lack of music most of the time, the slowness, and of course the super pretty landscape. It's so zen like, just roaming the island, trotting along, plus the sword combat is quite satisfying. I've spent over 10 hours already and I have barely done any story so far. Lord Shimura's been enjoying the Khan's hospitality all this while :D 

It genuinely does feel like a Japanese work of art, specially in the slowness and the ease of it. The two things I think should've been better are the voice acting, specially the Japanese voice acting, and the transitions between user control and cutscenes. It's so jarring to experience it like this now. 

Honestly, I'm having a better time playing this than Ragnarök. 

GG, Sucker Punch. 

• Like 2