Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

Finished the main story. A very, very good experience overall. Not too intrigued to get to 100%, especially with the backlog I have. Anything major I'm missing out on if I don't 100% it? Or if I don't play New Game +?

Might play Iki island after a month or two, maybe.

4 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Finished the main story. A very, very good experience overall. Not too intrigued to get to 100%, especially with the backlog I have. Anything major I'm missing out on if I don't 100% it? Or if I don't play New Game +?

Might play Iki island after a month or two, maybe.

Nothing. It's a very long game to platinum 55-60hrs. Just make sure you complete all mythic quests & NPC sidequests. Those are really good & some even better than main quests. Also try to complete all shrines, just for the good platforming stuff. 

7 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Nothing. It's a very long game to platinum 55-60hrs. Just make sure you complete all mythic quests & NPC sidequests. Those are really good & some even better than main quests. Also try to complete all shrines, just for the good platforming stuff. 

Thanks. By NPC, you mean Ishikawa, Masako, Yuna, Kenji, and Norio, right? If yes, I only have some of Norio's quests left. Finished the others.

Agreed on the Mythic quests and shrines.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so i like most have bought this game day1, before the director begged people to support favorite games by buying full price, now the game is looting people for a ps5 upgrade at rs.2497 something, if you check this DF analysis they say the graphical improvements are so minor that they aren't noticeable, so the only thing now is how people perceive the dualsense added functionality, DF plays it down, but actual PS5 DC version owners do you see any real gain by paying so much ? Is it astro playroom level DS haptics ?

15 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Is it astro playroom level DS haptics ?

Nope its not.. Playing base game is still fine without the upgrades.. Only if you want the DLC also pay extra.. I see DC PS4 going for under 2500... so u can sell any old disc you have and get the DC

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Nope its not.. Playing

yes, it is. Mark Cerny himself said his favorite implementation of DS is in PS5 Tsushima and gave example of haptics felt during horses running on mud, stone, grass etc as his most favorite bit

You can even feel the wind blowing, it’s pretty spectacular 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

Iki Island opens up after completing the main story? 

My PS4 save file is deleted and now I think I have to play the story again in order to play the DLC. 

After the 2nd part of the island

• Thanks 1

On 12/16/2021 at 3:00 PM, Assassins Creed said:

Nope its not.. Playing base game is still fine without the upgrades.. Only if you want the DLC also pay extra.. I see DC PS4 going for under 2500... so u can sell any old disc you have and get the DC

GoT standard is going for Rs.2000 for how much can i sell a used one ?

On 12/16/2021 at 5:41 PM, 0verlord said:

yes, it is. Mark Cerny himself said his favorite implementation of DS is in PS5 Tsushima and gave example of haptics felt during horses running on mud, stone, grass etc as his most favorite bit

You can even feel the wind blowing, it’s pretty spectacular 

Source ? If astros playroom was the best implementation i don't know how cerny feels like this, he even played horizon zero dawn 2-3 years after release i remember his tweet about it, maybe he has not yet played astro's playroom so he thinks like that.

Either way if i sell GOT for a decent price I'd still have to pay 2k+ for ps5 DC, sony frak you man, 2.5k is the upgrade price, no discounts as well.

53 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

GoT standard is going for Rs.2000 for how much can i sell a used one ?

Source ? If astros playroom was the best implementation i don't know how cerny feels like this, he even played horizon zero dawn 2-3 years after release i remember his tweet about it, maybe he has not yet played astro's playroom so he thinks like that.

Either way if i sell GOT for a decent price I'd still have to pay 2k+ for ps5 DC, sony frak you man, 2.5k is the upgrade price, no discounts as well.

GoT PS4 pre-owned sells for about 1800, so 1700 including shipping imo.

GoT DC PS5 pre-owned is 3399 at Gameloot and in stock right now.

5 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Source ?

a video was posted in PS5 thread a few weeks ago about 15 minutes where Mark Cerny explained the whole console including controller haptics where he mentioned his favorite dualsense implementation which I mentioned above