Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

27 minutes ago, hope said:

After Second Son, anything is Day 1 for me unless its indie bhindi.

That's why they don't need to make an impact. 

17 minutes ago, adity said:

Also, Infamous second son is meh.

Yep. A perfect example of all sizzle no steak. 

1 minute ago, adity said:

It had an empty world, boring side quests, very little enemy variety. It had good Gameplay and graphics but that's it. 

Just now, Star Lord said:

It was one of those games that's fun for few hours and after that it's meh.

Pretty much this. Starts out fun and then it wears off so fast. The world aside from graphics, it was one of the worst. 

7 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

SS was super fun to play but in a drab and uninteresting setting. But I wouldn't go for the opposite, interesting story/setup/environment and boring af gameplay. Sorry Witcher 3.

You are the one missing out on an amazing experience then. :P

And gameplay is not boring af, it might not be as exceptional as Dark Souls but it is good enough to carry it out till the end so that you can enjoy the excellent story/setup/environment.

4 minutes ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

You are the one missing out on an amazing experience then. :P

And gameplay is not boring af, it might not be as exceptional as Dark Souls but it is good enough to carry it out till the end so that you can enjoy the excellent story/setup/environment.

I played it for 10-12 hours before dropping the difficulty and finally giving up. Roach getting stuck in a tree branch the size of a twig every 5 seconds got on my nerves, among other thing. Even FF15's hold-a-button-to-attack-block-parry-dodge-run combat was more interesting.

9 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I played it for 10-12 hours before dropping the difficulty and finally giving up. Roach getting stuck in a tree branch the size of a twig every 5 seconds got on my nerves, among other thing. Even FF15's hold-a-button-to-attack-block-parry-dodge-run combat was more interesting.

Not to deny that you have experienced such a bug so frequently, but honestly I don't remember this happening when I played (PS4 version), or perhaps it might have happened so rarely that I have forgotten about it by now.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
43 minutes ago, hope said:

Wonder if combat will be like Sekiro or something different. 

The trailer looked very rough on the edges.

I guess this will be more of a SP experience for all and not a kick in the nuts like Nioh, Souls.

The game I'm looking forward to the most, this entire E3.

There's TLOU2, but because of the first game, we have a fair idea of how it'll somewhat be.

But, the excitement for a new IP and how it'll play out is something that I'm most hyped about. This better not disappoint.

Have they confirmed Japanese VO for the western release? Major deal breaker if I am forced to play this with English VO. 

I hope they release it this year, don't have much going on in terms of SP later this year besides Spider Man and RDR2.

Around 12 more hours to go :wOOtjumpy: