Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

bc the fire on the sword.

Kuch bhi ho, even if the combat is """""""bad"""""""""",  atleast the fire effects are going to be best in any console this gen.

On PS this game will destroy the sales of Assassin's Copy-paste : Valhalla

6 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

bc the fire on the sword.

Kuch bhi ho, even if the combat is """""""bad"""""""""",  atleast the fire effects are going to be best in any console this gen.

On PS this game will destroy the sales of Assassin's Copy-paste : Valhalla

This game is gonna be a better a*s Creed game than Valhalla. Can't wait for Friday.  

5 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

https://imgur.com/FTAyFGT

Even if its a straight copy of Sekiro, right down to posture breaking, it looks amazing.

idk people say on the internet that it has AC copy gameplay or Sekiro copy gameplay like it's a bad thing :rofl:

Asscreed may be copy pasta, with plastic NPCs and generic story, but atleast the combat and assassinations etc feel fun

6 minutes ago, Bauji said:

Will have to play and experience first-hand how it feels. But, so far I dont get the point of this mode for a game that looks so so good.

It is for dudes who've beaten the game and become pr0 at gameplay to record them stylish no HUD videos of them killing like 5 undisciplined mongol savages in total samurai style, like one shot kills 

4 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

It is for dudes who've beaten the game and become pr0 at gameplay to record them stylish no HUD videos of them killing like 5 undisciplined mongol savages in total samurai style, like one shot kills 

No Hud mode is only there in Kurosawa mode?

Would prefer all the colors in the gifs Carboncore posted. Cant imagine playing a long open world game like Witcher 3 or Sekiro in full black and while only mode....but anyways having options is good I guess.

Just now, Bauji said:

No Hud mode is only there in Kurosawa mode?

Would prefer all the colors in the gifs Carboncore posted. Cant imagine playing a long open world game like Witcher 3 or Sekiro in full black and while only mode....but anyways having options is good I guess.

No no, turning off HUD will be an option, my point was they added this kurosawa mode so that players could have those cliche Japanese samurai scenes, like billowing grass, two dudes sizing each other up, one rushes and then kills the other dude in one clean slash, etc

23 minutes ago, adity said:

It'll be high 80s around 88. It's a Sony game plus everyone is thirsty for a Samurai game  AC In Japan they can actually play (as opposed to Sekiro or Nioh). 

FTFY.

Jin is not your typical samurai, they literally spam this concept in every trailer, he leaves behind meme honor cliches of samurai to be a more pragmatic the ends-justify-the-means warrior.

Guy literally does stealth and has a grappling hook :rofl:

Also he can use smoke bombs and poison darts, and most likely shuriken/kunai also.

I love these "free style combat" games whether it's modern ones like  MGSV or these ancient setting ones like both the ACOs, you can go stealthily or all guns blazing, you aren't boxed in into a specific playstyle or moves.

I hope this game has realistic portrayals of Mongol army, that had Chinese, Koreans, ancient Turks, even some Persians, and not just Genghis Khans bois.