Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

:rofl:

Game isn't worth full price. Reading about bugs, glitches etc. Sounds like Days Gone at launch. I made a mistake buying at launch it seems.

AI is remarkably stupid. Also "Watch his parry" got boring real quick. Every other enemy says the same dialogue. And game says listen to arrow guy as he warns his fellow soldiers before he shoots, and then duck. Fair enough, interesting. Then I killed soldiers and only arrow guy and me remained, stil that idiot kept warning before shooting arrow ?

"You just got free from a cage, this is the best day of your damn life!" LoL :rofl:

Game isn't worth full price. Reading about bugs, glitches etc. Sounds like Days Gone at launch. I made a mistake buying at launch it seems.

AI is remarkably stupid. Also "Watch his parry" got boring real quick. Every other enemy says the same dialogue. And game says listen to arrow guy as he warns his fellow soldiers before he shoots, and then duck. Fair enough, interesting. Then I killed soldiers and only arrow guy and me remained, stil that idiot kept warning before shooting arrow ?

Was planning to pick it up this week but now will wait till they patch the bugs and glitches out.

I already ran into a bug which halted my progression. Fortunately I am saving every 15 mins. Getting the hang of combat now. Archers are a pita due to my total lack of skill to aim with a controller but enjoying the sword combat.

The virgin pre-order and buy digital on launch vs the CHAD buy on sale at half price :D

56 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

damn. Expecting these kinds of bugs and glitches from AAA Dev who had already experience making great games before. Days Gone was tolerable at some point because it was their first game but sucker punch :|  So disappointing. Although I have played only for an hour so far. Haven't encountered any bugs/glitches yet.

They were developing this from 4-5 years, since infamous SS we haven't heard a peep from this studio, and now this :/

5 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

They were developing this from 4-5 years, since infamous SS we haven't heard a peep from this studio, and now this :/

Lol blowing it out of proportion.

It isnt that buggy. Chill. 

Just now, hope said:

Lol blowing it out of proportion.

It isnt that buggy. Chill. 

idc, i will buy on sale anyway, don't have 4K to spend atm :P

by end of year looking to scoop up P5R and Days Gone,

Playing TLOUR i realized i like shooting and zombies with shotgun in the face and burning them with fire :devil:.

TLOU2 and GOT are probably next year buys, maybe easter sale 2021 or DofP sale of the same year.

Anyway soon this thread will face the invasion of Zodkhun Khan and Triggurin, probably making a big issue over the bugs and glitches jo bhi hai

32 minutes ago, b!T said:

I already ran into a bug which halted my progression. Fortunately I am saving every 15 mins. Getting the hang of combat now. Archers are a pita due to my total lack of skill to aim with a controller but enjoying the sword combat.

Turn on aim assist in Accessibility options. Makes it way easier and enjoyable to use the bow. Bow and arrow suck on controller!

This game was created with an attention to detail at the macro level. Everything is beautiful and breathtaking when the camera pulls out and you take in the vistas. The story so far also has beautiful broad strokes and engaging at that level. 

The problem arises when you zoom in and focus on the micro details. AI sucks, animations suck so so much (especially after playing TLOU2, RDR2, and Sekiro), the activities are cookie cutter. The combat is decent/adequate. Hopefully it gets more nuanced in the later hours. 

If you want to enjoy this game, don't focus on the minute details. Take it in as a whole and it will wow you and engage you.

3 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Don't say the truth here :rofl:

9 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Man its rough after playing TLoU2, you can see gamey thing everywhere. Like how villagers and mongols keep standing around facing each other until you cross that invisible line, and then they suddenly start fighting.

lol

11 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Man its rough after playing TLoU2, you can see gamey thing everywhere. Like how villagers and mongols keep standing around facing each other until you cross that invisible line, and then they suddenly start fighting.

oh wow that even sounds worse than assassins creed :lol: