Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

Played the game for a good few hours and I'm in love with the atmosphere. It's like a f**king painting come to life. I don't think I've taken these many screenshots in like an hour ever.

That being said, I do see the "feels like a game" point after TLOU2, but thankfully, it's not a deal breaker for me. I faced a few bugs in my playthrough as well, but no game breaking stuff so far.

As far as AI goes, I feel it's par for the course like in most open world games. TLOU 2 was not really an open wold game, so expecting that kinda AI in a game of this scope is nuts. I just don't like how much the AI companion keeps sticking to you. Like gimme some space bro. 

1 minute ago, nash said:

As far as AI goes, I feel it's par for the course like in most open world games. TLOU 2 was not really an open wold game, so expecting that kinda AI in a game of this scope is nuts. I just don't like how much the AI companion keeps sticking to you. Like gimme some space bro. 

The setting of the game made me hope for a stronger AI. 

Starting it in few minutes :wOOtjumpy:

Gonna play on Hard difficulty after all i have cleared Bloodborne :gunsmilie:

Hws the bear fights going [emoji14]
So without playing at all you were telling someone the game is not glitchy at all.. Lol

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, sobbii said:

So without playing at all you were telling someone the game is not glitchy at all.. Lol

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

Yes :P

I couldnt wait so watched a plethora of streams last night,hardly caught bugs so posted :P

Yeah combat and visuals is the only thing that keeps you going. And music.

Just found a charm that gives you easy perfect parries by making the timing less tight, and its hilariously OP. You'd have to be a potato to miss perfect slow-mo parry with it.

Ghost Of Tsushima's Loading Times Are So Good That They Had To Be Nerfed

Ghost of Tsushima, out tomorrow, features some of the fastest loading times I’ve seen in a modern game despite its beautiful, expansive environments. They’re so short, in fact, that it’s often hard to read more than one or two of the gameplay tips the developers included as filler between gameplay. But it was almost even harder.

https://kotaku.com/ghost-of-tsushima-devs-slowed-down-load-times-so-you-co-1844409624

6 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Ghost Of Tsushima's Loading Times Are So Good That They Had To Be Nerfed

https://kotaku.com/ghost-of-tsushima-devs-slowed-down-load-times-so-you-co-1844409624

I wondered the same. The loading time is shorter compared to other big games. (Considering I’m using 4K res with HDR enabled) and in setting using Graphics mode instead performance. Idk if it makes any impact on loading screens. 

if I remember correctly the only game which doesn’t have any loading screen or fastest to start from menu to in-game was The Order 1886. 

Edited by GameAnalyzer