Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

@hope Use the bow. It makes combat more easier and fun. Especially after you get flame arrows. I personally don't like the armored spearman+armored dual swordsmen. Problem with spearmen is if you dodge, you dodge too far so you can't get back in time to get hits in before they put their guard up. Bows make it so much easier. Especially after you get the skills for fast reload/slow down time while aiming with a bow (Both you get really early, they are literally first skills in the bow tree). Use flame arrows and light them up. 1/2 shot them as they dance in flames. Works for leaders as well.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 1

So much older AC vibes from this, especially AC2. You can fk around in the world doing shrines and side quests and getting upgrades without having to worry about level gate. An actual freedom to do whatever you want. Also some of the cosmetic stuff looks insane. Ubi store will gladly sell you these for $15 each.

5 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Does the wind keep blowing all the time or do you also get periods of intermittent still weather?

Almost always.... and it's some

21 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Dont post such amazing shots bro, some kids have a problem with games having photo mode. :giggle:

Poor guys can't even review bomb on Metacritic now

2 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Does the actual game look like this ? If so, that's really awesome :O

BTW, is the game as difficult as soulsborne games ? 

Nope. You can choose difficulty as you wish.

Yes game looks exactly like that. 

5 hours ago, roun90 said:

@hope Use the bow. It makes combat more easier and fun. Especially after you get flame arrows. I personally don't like the armored spearman+armored dual swordsmen. Problem with spearmen is if you dodge, you dodge too far so you can't get back in time to get hits in before they put their guard up. Bows make it so much easier. Especially after you get the skills for fast reload/slow down time while aiming with a bow (Both you get really early, they are literally first skills in the bow tree). Use flame arrows and light them up. 1/2 shot them as they dance in flames. Works for leaders as well.

I think your are double pressing the dodge button in the heat of the moment. Double press gives you a roll (if you have take the skill) while single press gives you a dodge to get in 1-2 free hits. I was also having the same problem initially.

22 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

could it be because this is hot springs water and not normal water ? :scratchchin:

Na, water looks much better than that video. It's not the best out there but not bad at all.

Finally reached Act 2. Messing around in this game is soo fun. Story was not that engaging but end of act 1 open up a lot of possibilities and now I am hooked.

Combat on hard is sublime once u figured out the stances, combos and mix it with throwables and bombs. 

And lol @ GameSpot for saying they can't cut bamboos in this :lol: there is a major upgrade tied to how well you can cut bamboos.

Edited by b!T