Joe Cool

Ghost of Tsushima

8 minutes ago, achilles said:

Eh, it looks great but the physics of it seem very wonky. The way the characters are moving and interacting with others, seems quite mediocre. And the english voice sounds terrible. Just ruins the setting completely. 

The opening shot was cool, and I hope they implement some sections like that, 2.5D style. 

Just a random thing I noticed while watching...around 4:15..he runs through a puddle of water....and there are no ripples/splashes etc...even Infamous:SS did it way better...so may be its quite a while before this game will be ready for release.

Was sold on that first kill, the way he sidestepped and slashed that dude in half. It was over in split second. Also casual finisher like you're putting an umbrella in a bucket, the Samurai doesn't give a fk.

@CarbonCoreThat's how Saumrai's are :D . The MO-CAP is amazing.

You guys should really watch some Samurai Champloo to get in the groove. If you don't have the time to invest in watching an anime series then checkout Sword of the Stranger. Both are epic and please oh please only watch them with Japanese VO.

• Like 1

Yep. I was intrigued to see what they do with the gameplay and how they portray combat. More than anything else this E3, those are the things I was looking forward to, the most. Hence, the hype for this game.

And boy did they deliver.

Although not perfect (yet), but aesthetically, they have nailed the 'Samurai' experience. So pleased to see that. They can fine tune the overall gameplay as much as they want now, but the core of it, is amazing.

20 minutes ago, waveking said:

The combat looks laughably bad. Visually they seem to have gone overboard with gloss filters. Just a very poor showing IMO. 

............I could really bet this was the God Of War thread 

right after E3 2016 

This actually makes Shadows Die Twice look like last gen game. Yeah its Fromsoft and Miyazaki etc etc, but watch them fk up the frame pacing one more time. At least Bloodborne could hide behind its incredible art and monster design.

9 minutes ago, AnK said:

............I could really bet this was the God Of War thread 

right after E3 2016 

He actually did call GOW a mediocrity and reviewers sell out after the game released. :P

Personally feel GOW is a masterpiece.

And LOL at the combat in tshushima being laughably bad. Its nothing special but its certainly not bad. Its exactly like any other game with a generic combat- Halo , Gears, witcher, etc.

Salt is actually overflowing on IVG after GOW. :P

Edited by Playstationdude

He used exact same words after GoW gameplay reveal 

always refuses to eat his own words later 

Same for all blockbuster Sony games 

he’s a “deer” friend I know his nature ground up :P 

Edited by AnK

30 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

He actually did call GOW a mediocrity and reviewers sell out after the game released. :P

Personally feel GOW is a masterpiece.

And LOL at the combat in tshushima being laughably bad. Its nothing special but its certainly not bad. Its exactly like any other game with a generic combat- Halo , Gears, witcher, etc.

Salt is actually overflowing on IVG after GOW. :P

What Gears combat? :lol: Its the same fking sh*t for 5 games and 6th will probably be the same. You think these leftover B teams have the balls to overhaul the core gameplay set in stone by Epic and Bungie?

10 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

What Gears combat? :lol: Its the same fking sh*t for 5 games and 6th will probably be the same. You think these leftover B teams have the balls to overhaul the core gameplay set in stone by Epic and Bungie?

No one gives a f**k about Gears & Halo overhauling as long as that god forsaken system is getting another exclusive count 

overhauling was only an issue when Uncharted or God of War was being repeated