Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

10 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Damn that Haiku music is soooooo relaxing.  This game has so much stuff to do man. Have clocked 8 hours but still not completed chapter 1 ??

How do we know how many hours we have played? 

This game is so good at Distracting. It feels theres something out there that i should check and i get lost doing something completely different. 

Just now, hope said:

How do we know how many hours we have played? 

This game is so good at Distracting. It feels theres something out there that i should check and i get lost doing something completely different. 

Sony knows this, you will get an email on plat or upon main campaign completion some times, i got email regarding god of war, by time of plat i had 55 hours of play, the email said.

Otherwise you don't have any way to know, unless the game uses the basic save system of PS4, in that the savefiles have a time stamp showing how many hours you've played, like on my HZD saves it says 69 hours something played.

5 hours ago, stingray said:

Is between RDR2 and Tshushima, which one would you guys rate better in terms of graphical fidelity, gameplay mechanics and mission structure. Going through both forums i see similarities in terms of similar praise for graphics etc and underwhelming views on gameplay mechanics

Don't buy RDR2. I got 2 copies and finished neither. So slow. Almost puts you to sleep with that gameplay. 

Will install Tshushima later this week when free. My friends liking it so far...more than Last of Us 2. 

36 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Don't buy RDR2. I got 2 copies and finished neither. So slow. Almost puts you to sleep with that gameplay. 

Damn. This is really hurtful. :nerves:

I can not compare Tsushima and RDR2 but if I had to choose one. I would pick RDR2 over any other games lol. I honestly think RDR2 sets the benchmark very high to other AAA Games. I don’t see any other games so far coming close to it. It’s just on another whole new level. Dialogues, Narration, Encounters, Environment, Character development, Minute Detailing, Extreme close to realism etc... the list goes on. You get mixture of everything in one game which is very rare and very hard to find. 

Edited by GameAnalyzer

You guys not collecting Artifacts/Crickets? If you are - don't see how you can get away with wearing anything other than Traveller's Armor while exploring. It's hard enough to find the artifacts even with the Traveller Armor's controller vibration. Would probably miss everything if there is no vibration.

Though that said, I like the upgraded traveller's armor + Upgraded Straw Hat look. Really gives the feel of an old wondering monk playing a flute, but is secretly a badass fighter + assassin like in old animes.

6 hours ago, stingray said:

Is between RDR2 and Tshushima, which one would you guys rate better in terms of graphical fidelity, gameplay mechanics and mission structure. Going through both forums i see similarities in terms of similar praise for graphics etc and underwhelming views on gameplay mechanics

If you like video games, you'll be doing yourself a disservice by not playing RDR 2. It's a benchmark.

Buy RDR 2 now, by the time you finish it Tsushima will have come down in price as well. Win-Win.

Just my 2 cents.

haven't played tsuhima yet, but RDR 2 would easily be the top 5 games of PS4/Xbox one generation.  It starts slow, but once it opens up, its an amazing game all the way through (maybe the epilogue could've been shortened a bit).  The sheer attention to detail is mind-blowing at times.

3 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

haven't played tsuhima yet, but RDR 2 would easily be the top 5 games of PS4/Xbox one generation.  It starts slow, but once it opens up, its an amazing game all the way through (maybe the epilogue could've been shortened a bit).  The sheer attention to detail is mind-blowing at times.

Yes. One of the few games I waited wholeday to get back too. Story was soooo good. But also agree that too much realism made it slow and travelling was tedious. 

I just cannot stop posting screenshots. Fully upgraded Sakai Armor too. The stand off streak wipes out most patrols now. And Dance of Wraith is very effective in duels.
Got some amazing major charms too. One charm regens health out of combat. 68a5457d0b8a441fa3cc999b1bbcff19.jpg3f6f61851e73e3a4988afa8d387176c6.jpg8438a5ef1b309f863f6782526d9bc823.jpg60421f4e4117bb64cfd4bf10b3345528.jpg97b63dab72aed9d79438e7efde6a7852.jpg6822559a3882041088f32590b62d5b18.jpg995031e3a70a30c7a400164c066f5c03.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Don't forget to get the charm of Inari.

Got this. Almost maxed out my Sakai Katana. Currently at lvl6 now. Just need 2-3 more resources (lvl7). 

Also maxed out travellers attire which is really helpful. Wear the Traveler’s Armor to make the controller vibrate when artifacts & records are nearby (60m when maxed out) and it also clears more fog from map (30% when maxed out).