Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

36 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

Okay. Thanks!

Just one more small question- do these ? Marks appear on map automatically or do I have to remove the fog to see more of them after the initial help given by the game (telling me about the question mark as a tutorial) ? 

Clear fog ? 

wear travellers attire to remove more fog than usual. 

clear mongol territory. It clears the large amount of fog. 

talk with people who have chat bubble ? over their head. 

1 hour ago, VelivolusDas said:

motherofgod.gif

Ghost armor is badass, especially when you dye it with black dye merchant. Every time you think you've seen everything and there's nothing cool left to unlock, game throws something cool at you.

Completed the game. Goty 2020. I don't think Cyberpunk can better this for me. Best open World game ever after Zelda. I couldn't stop playing Zelda, same for this game. Sucker Punch are now among the very best. Everything right from the menu screen to combat to story to graphics to music is almost perfect. This is how open world games should be. No bullshit mechanics for fast travel, no shitty animations to pick up mundane stuff, 1000s of time over and over again. Now will try to platinum this.

2 minutes ago, adity said:

That's high praise, man. I'm about halfway through TLOU2. Excited to pick this up after that. 

I honestly feel the marketing f**ked up with this game. It looks so much cooler and fun in the random gameplay video than it did in any of the trailers. 

Just one question, does the game have a definite ending or has open ended ending to leave space for sequel?

Open ended ending. You are given a choice. A sequel might be on the cards, though I am not sure how can they improve or change rhe combat further. Hopefully they don't pull off bs like all you have learnt is wiped off and now you must start over again.