Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

3 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Its just comedy armor. I did few forts and villages with it, hanging out with mongols in their tents and walking with patrols. It was hilarious, especially if you deck out charm slots with full stealth setup.

lol seriously. I can literally walk along with mongols and chain assassinate them one by one. The armour is like cheat code. ?

3 hours ago, funnyadit said:

Man would love to see what you would come up with RDR 2..

Unfortunately, it didn't have a proper photo mode back when I played it. Same with God of War and Death Stranding :\

Might replay those games some day just to take some photos :lol:

• Like 1

Oh my god, i am playing with the Japanese voice track and f*ck, i immediately recognized Zoro playing jin, Yes the guy [Kazuya Nakai] voicing Zoro from One Piece is voicing Jin. People this game is officially GOTY, the devs have thrown so much love to make it an authentic japanese and samurai experience, you couldn't have asked for a best VA to portray a authentic samurai than Nakai-san.

Also to make the English experience as true as possible for Jin to transition to English only audience they used a Japanese VA Daisuke Tsuji who is well versed in English. This game is a hidden gem in the crude grindy games we get in this modern era.

5 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Oh my god, i am playing with the Japanese voice track and f*ck, i immediately recognized Zoro playing jin, Yes the guy [Kazuya Nakai] voicing Zoro from One Piece is voicing Jin. People this game is officially GOTY, the devs have thrown so much love to make it an authentic japanese and samurai experience, you couldn't have asked for a best VA to portray a authentic samurai than Nakai-san.

Also to make the English experience as true as possible for Jin to transition to English only audience they used a Japanese VA Daisuke Tsuji who is well versed in English. This game is a hidden gem in the crude grindy games we get in this modern era.

I was waiting for someone to say this

Just now, adity said:

Doesn't come in stock until 10 Aug anyways. 

Independence Day Sale will be on at that time, so GTS might give 400-500 Off at that time like they do each year. But Amazon might give a better deal, anyway I'm just waiting for a good deal on Special Edition.