Joe Cool

Ghost of Tsushima

spodey is better as a complete package compared to most ps exclusives( haven't played tlou2 and got yet, so can't say about those ).

A very good game adaption of a comic book character, better than Batman Arkham series, and that one had set the bar, before that all we used to get were shitty movie tie-in games :rofl:

7 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

spodey is better as a complete package compared to most ps exclusives( haven't played tlou2 and got yet, so can't say about those ).

A very good game adaption of a comic book character, better than Batman Arkham series, and that one had set the bar, before that all we used to get were shitty movie tie-in games :rofl:

Look at this masterpiece and weep

• Haha 1

If you own the Standard Edition of the game, you can upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition.

Here's what's included, as per the PlayStation Store description:

- 1 Technique Point
- Charm of Hachiman’s Favour
- Hero of Tsushima Skin Set: Golden Mask, Body Armour, Sword Kit, Horse (only available when starting a new game), Saddle.
- Digital Mini Art Book by Dark Horse.
- Director’s Commentary: the creative team sits down with a renowned Japanese historian to look at the world of Ghost of Tsushima and how it compares to the real-life events that inspired it.
- Ghost of Tsushima Samurai PS4 Theme.

Cost: ₹915

Link: https://store.playstation.com/en-in/product/EP9000-CUSA13323_00-GHOSTDDEUPGRADE0

• Like 1

4 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Better as in better better or much better? Tbh i found the story of tlou2 strictly okayish.

Just better. 

I hadn't expected to be this good. As far as I've known Sucker Punch games has always been about gameplay and graphics.

I feel their production value has increased with this game. Everything was well done, even side quests didn't feel like a fench quests but had some meaning into it. 

I hope this game get's successful so that we'll get a good sequel.  

13 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Just better. 

I hadn't expected to be this good. As far as I've known Sucker Punch games has always been about gameplay and graphics.

I feel their production value has increased with this game. Everything was well done, even side quests didn't feel like a fench quests but had some meaning into it. 

I hope this game get's successful so that we'll get a good sequel.  

It's already successful. Probably made a decent profit by now. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

This game had a better story than TLOU2. 

TLoU2 Story made you think days after finishing the game. This game has a good but pretty straightforward story.

7 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

This game had a better story than TLOU2. 

:mellow:

this games story is pretty linear and predictable where as tlou2 is bit more complicated and mindfk (anyone who managed to ignored all spoilers and play the game directly; it would be a total mindfk). Having an advantage of open world;GoT side missions was also good where as tlou2 doesn’t have that luxury maybe because of that. But overall considering just main story mission tlou2>got. 

Edited by GameAnalyzer

Tlou 2 story was pretentious and full of virtue signalling and political pandering, though done in a subtle way mostly. Too much hipster like for my taste. I liked that game because of gameplay and production values. It is class apart in quality.

GoT story is straightforward but has that old school simple charm to it. Kinda like Sleeping Dogs story but way better. Revenge, twists, betrayals, family values, moral conflict, hint of romance, brotherhood, friendships etc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Tlou 2 story was pretentious and full of virtue signalling and political pandering, though done in a subtle way mostly. Too much hipster like for my taste. I liked that game because of gameplay and production values. It is class apart in quality.

GoT story is straightforward but has that old school simple charm to it. Kinda like Sleeping Dogs story but way better. Revenge, twists, betrayals, family values, moral conflict, hint of romance, brotherhood, friendships etc.

All these things were present in TLOU2 also with more stronger impact  🤔  

I guess some people who are attached with part 1 characters a lot ; they can’t accept the fact that their fav character goes by this 🏌️♀️... so afterwards they find everything bland

8 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Disagree on the story part, the story was still a revenge tale. Agree with it The characters, some dialogue and some world building. That LGBTQ flag as a zebra crossing in Seattle is just there to piss people off. :giggle:

7 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

All these things were present in TLOU2 also with more stronger impact  🤔  

Reveal hidden contents

I guess some people who are attached with part 1 characters a lot ; they can’t accept the fact that their fav character goes by this 🏌️♀️... so afterwards they find everything bland

The sexual orientation of Ellie was already known in TLOU1. So nothing changed in TLOU2 on that front.