Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

Looked Generic from the start, stale open world formula and bare bones combat is what was the view on Tsushima. Released just a month after tlou2. Looked all gloomy

But

Look how it turned out.  What a Success. The World and Combat:majesty:

https://gamerant.com/ghost-tsushima-sales-jim-ryan/

I cleared the main story campaign to now relax and clear whole island but now will wait to play it on PS5 as i can start from where i left off plus all the PS5 goodness :dance:

4 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

it doesnt require ps+ right?

4 player multiplayer requires PS+. There are some standalone story missions in the multiplayer mode that require 2 players but can be played as 1 player also, so don't need PS+ there. Raid is 4 player with no matchmaking so you'll need a squad if you do decide to try it. There's also New Game+ and some QOL updates to warrant a second playthrough of the main campaign.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, adity said:

Bro samurai is the right way to play the game you'll see. It's a lot cooler than stealth. 

That's what. Having honor is difficult and stealth makes this game extremely easy and takes all the fun out. Will try the samurai way more.

Edited by Bhpian Bali

The game is great. I have at times reached the very end of my health bar with the character's death just a sneeze away and turned the game around. IMHO this game shows how side quests should be done. Not just a sloppy fetch and kill stuff but a mini story line itself and I am concentrating on the side quests more than the actual story line. Couldn't have got this at a better time as i was in need of a distraction. Kudos to sucker punch. 

On 11/4/2020 at 2:18 PM, hope said:

Looked Generic from the start, stale open world formula and bare bones combat is what was the view on Tsushima. Released just a month after tlou2. Looked all gloomy

But

Look how it turned out.  What a Success. The World and Combat:majesty:

https://gamerant.com/ghost-tsushima-sales-jim-ryan/

I cleared the main story campaign to now relax and clear whole island but now will wait to play it on PS5 as i can start from where i left off plus all the PS5 goodness :dance:

Who said it had bare bones combat? That was never a complaint about the game iirc.