best option to buy ps4 from?

maxgamer19

Hi everyone, I am planning to buy a ps4 in early December. I came across this ad on olx. It goes by the name of Happy Gaming World and is selling ps4 1tb for 23000 without warranty. He will ship ps4 from Nagpur and is giving cod. Does he seem legit?

In Delhi samurai corner is selling 1tb for 23500 without warranty.

During Black Friday sale the price expected is 199$ for 1tb and the price will come to 22k-23k including customs but will take 15-20 days and no warranty.

So which is the best option to go with according to you guys?

legit seller from my city I have purchased games from him via COD. However, its always better to purchase consoles from a local place that you can visit and for sure he will knock off 500rs. Also the same sells PS4 PRo for 28k

• 3 months later...
12 hours ago, Toxin said:

What Adity said. Dont want to be rude or anything but Pro + 3 games + 2 controller & domestic warranty for 20k....how in the world can this be legit?

• 2 weeks later...
This is definitely a scam

I called such a guy once and first he asked me to chat on WhatsApp.. off the quickr chat

Then upon actually conversing with him... I found myself talking to some Nigerian scammer.

He asked for payment before anything else and refused cash on delivery.

Quickr esp is full of them

And look closely and you'll see all such absurd prices leading to the same method of duping people

Probably the same gang of scammers too

Archived