Need a little favor - exchanging Amazon India gift card with something else of your choice

Ph3N0M

Hi, sorry for this weird thread. I urgently need to buy an Amazon India gift card worth RS. 2000 for my sister on her birthday (which is today). None of my US credit/debit cards seem to work on the Indian Amazon. If some kind soul is willing to send my sister this gift card, I can send them a gift card for amazon.com, PSN, Steam, etc. of an equivalent amount. Old/reputed members only due to the nature of this deal. 

Yes I can help you Ph3N0M. Choose the gift card and send me the link, also mention what I have to write and the email id or address whichever you prefer. I think you want email gift card since you want it to be sent today, still let me know.

From one The Phenomenal One's fan, to another, we are bound by the same person, so I will definitely help you.

Thanks a lot! Sent you a PM containing all the details. Ask me if you need something clarified. Also, let me know what gift voucher/something else would you like me to order for you using 'murican money?

Archived