The Surge 2

Heaven Angel

FightingCowboy said there are some good QoL changes from 1st game. so, if you liked first one, you would like this more I believe. BL3 gonna stay and it will be better with some patch work. think you can buy it.

Flip side, its only a SP game so you can wait for sale as well.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Keano said:

did you pick up the game? @Joe Cool

I have my hands full with borderlands, overwatch right now. I am debating if i should put everything aside and buy this(I really liked Surge 1)or to wait for a sale on this  and Code Vein.

Nope. Very busy and looking at Steam the game seem to have performance issues. I'll wait for a sale. 

• 6 months later...
4 hours ago, Big Boss said:

I got this thanks to XGP and loving it. Must play for XGP owners.

If you liked this, give Surge 1 a try. It is on sale most of the times at really low price. Great game.

• 2 weeks later...

What a game. I am liking this more than Souls series. Beat the Major boss battle. The limb targeting mechanic to get the weapon and armor pieces is genius. And the level design is mind-blowing.

Completed the main game, chose good ending. Only final boss of dlc remains (Yes I bought season pass because game deserves money) Probably the best souls like game ever. Loved the combat, level design, weapons, sidequests, everything. I don't have a single complaint. Must play for XGP owners. I played with Spear as main weapon, and MG Cerebrus as my main Armor once it started getting available. Also the dlc has an arena mode which is fantastic for farming. In the end I was so powerful that I killed all final bosses in one try. Little Johnny and Major Ezra Shields were the only toughest bosses for me. Others were good, but these 2 took me over 15 tries each.

Edited by Big Boss
  • Like 3